Bonus: Double Surprise

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

December 16,  2012, New Orleans

The pair had only been back for a couple of hours from their monthly visit over at the Cullen's. The pair had travelled over to Forks with Seth and Christina.

Seth and Christina had decided to stay in Forks for the whole Christmas holidays to spend time with family while Natalia and Romeo were both missing their house back in New Orleans and decided a month away was enough. Although Renesmee was very sad to see her favourite aunt leaving before Christmas, Natalia promised the girl that the next one they would be spending together.

When the two had finally arrived back home it was already late at night and the streets were mostly empty with only a few stray cats running from one alley to another.

But it seemed that the pair wouldn't be able to have a peaceful night together because right when the two entered the house Natalia got a call from Althea saying that she would be coming over with Vanessa. When Natalia had asked what was going on all she got from Althea was 'It's very important and it can't wait.'

Hearing the witch say that Natalia just said okay and that she would be waiting.

Romeo of course wasn't happy about it, not at all. He had hoped to have a peaceful night alone with his wife but like usual in their life, something just had to be happening.

The pair waited together in the main lounge area waiting for the two witches, Natalia sat peacefully on a sofa with her cat peacefully sleeping on her legs purring softly. Tore her eyes from the cat Natalia looked over at her agitated husband who stood in front of the big windows that overlooked their garden. The fact that it had been raining since they got there didn't help with Romeo's attitude at all.

Sighing Natalia smiled lightly over at her husband. "I know you and Althea aren't each other's best friends but please, we just got back no need for any arguments." Hearing her voice Romeo finally looked away from the window and over at his wife and when he saw her expression he let out a sigh and a sorry look.

"I know Love, I'm sorry for being so moody. It's just, that we just got back and right away something is happening, and the fact that we have been waiting for so long isn't really helping.... But I do promise to keep my cool." Natalia smiled and was about to speak up again but she was interrupted by the sound of knocking on the door and later the sound of the door opening.

Natalia and Romeo shared a confused look when they realized that Althea didn't just come with Vanessa, there were two other heartbeats present in the building that they didn't recognise.