The Festival

(It's a bit of a long chapter...)

We flew down and stopped two miles away from the festival. I already saw rides and food stands from a far! "This is going to be amazing Pit! Have you ever been to one?" I said walking along beside him. He shook his head and looked amazed at the sight.

"No but I am already really happy we are going."

We finally walked in, the smell of fried food and Cotten candy. It brought me memories when I was once alive. I looked around at the rides one caught my eye! It was a ride that was called musical express. It was spinning in circles to fast!!! Wait it's now going backward fast!

 It was spinning in circles to fast!!! Wait it's now going backward fast!

"Pit lets go on that one!" I tugged a bit on his cloths.

"Aahhh!!!"

Pit yelled and tripped over on me. I nudged him over and giggled.

"That ride? Okay if you say so."

He seemed a bit nervous. I rolled my eyes as we raced over in line. Once we got up close I noticed Pit eyeing my hand. "Pit are you okay?" I said quietly, he nodded his head.

"Yea I- i was just wondering if... If it would be okay maybe to Umm..."

"Alright you two can be the last ones on the ride!"

The coaster man said to us. Pit sighed as we went into the ride. I folded my wings in with my hands. I went in first and then Pit sat very close to me. My heart is pounding I never been this close to him.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen! Prepare to take a ride the the heavens and stars! 3, 2, 1! Showtime!"

The ride started we began to move faster and faster. I saw pit grab onto the bars, I chuckled as I raised my arms up embracing the fast speed. "Come on Pit try it!" I nudged him and began to scream with everyone else in joy. Pit smiled and raised his hands slightly. He finally got the hang of it and started to yell in enjoyment also. I laughed and tried to push myself closer to him.

The ride began to slow down and go in reverse. I saw Pits hands next to mine. I casually slid my hand over his. His winks fluffed up I giggled. Everyone looked like Pit and was saying what kind of effects does his wings have. Soon enough the ride did come to an end.

I held onto Pit as he was dizzy and couldn't walk right. " You know Pit that was one of the easy rides! I don't know what'd you would do in a ride that makes you go up side down! Plus sent you used to flying around fast?"

"Of course I am! I just wasn't used to that ride was all."

Pit said as his cheeks heated up. " Well then we won't go on anymore rides! Let's go play some games I mean if you want."

"Yea sure, anything for you Y/n."

"Okay you can pick out the game then!" I said excitedly."

Pits Pov.

She said as her eyes gleamed up. I loved seeing her this happy. But she needs to know how I feel about her. I can't stand not for her to know. I need to find the perfect place. I looked around and saw a cute f/a toy. Y/n would love that if I won it for her.

"How about we play that game over there? It looks fun." I said pointing to the ballon game.

"Oh yea I love that game! Why did you choose that one though? I'm curio- oh my gosh they have a F/a toy!!!"

Y/n yelled, I couldn't help but chucked. "That's why I want to do it. I am going to get you it! Or win that toy for your heaaaa- I mean win that toy for you in a heart beat! Yea!" I laughed hoping she didn't hear I am trying to impress or win her heart. I mean that's what DarkPit said to do was to win her heart.

Y/n smiled at me and hugged me, she snuggled up to my chest. I started to heat up.

"Thank you so much Pit you have no idea what this or what you mean to me!"

I chuckled and hugged her back and brushed her soft h/c hair. Well Y/n you have no idea what you mean to me either... I... No I need to wait to say it to her. "Of course I do! It's why I am doing it! To make you happy of course!

Y/n Pov

We walked over the the game. I felt jealous when the girl was checking out Pit.

"Well helloooo sweet thing~ do you wanna play my game little angel?"

She wooed at Pit. I growled and fluffed up my wings. I never felt so mad about someone giving Pit attention before.

"Umm yea what do I do in order to get that?"

Pit pointed to the F/a plushy. She giggled and looked to me.

"Oh you need to wait in line miss, this little angel was here first."

She snapped at me, I looked to Pit who was oblivious to her actions. "Oh you are mistaken I AM with him. He is also my angel so back off!" I said not nothing my wings flared up.

"Oh my I love your wings! I didn't know you could get wings like that!"

"Yea a friend of mine made them." I snapped at her, I looked to Pit who looked out of it.

"Well anyways you need to get 10,000 points to get it. No one has ever gotten it before."

She raised her eyebrow at me. Ooooo She is asking for it. "Come on Pit this lady isn't worth the F/a plushy." I said about to leave.

"No y/n wait! Miss there has to be something I can do to get it please? It means a lot to me you see?"

I looked at Pit who was looking at her. My heart ached, does he not see I'm hurting? Does we want to stay longer cause she is pretty?

"Fine I'll give you a deal then, get 30 balloons!"

She smiled evilly to me. Man do I hate her. I forgot how low humans are or can be.

"Deal!"

Pit said as he worked on getting all the balloons. It warmed my heart noticing he's doing all this for me. He was so determined and so handsome.

"Way to go you earned that F/a plushy!"

She said giving it to him, she quickly planted a kiss on his cheek. My stomach hurt. He blushed and looked away from her. I turned away and walked, Pit caught up to me. I felt close to tears... Mostly cause I am scared to let my feelings go.

"Y/n what's wrong I got your favorite plushy? Are you not feeling well?