Breathe

Ruby

As I walked down the hall, a thick smell of cigarettes and whiskey hit me, but there was something more... I couldn't tell exactly what, maybe the smell of fear because that was the only feeling that controlled my mind in those seconds.

I continued walking, and with each door, I passed, my anxiety grew.

Laughter and moanings were echoing from the locked rooms. I know exactly what's happening there and soon I'll be involved in the same activities as those girls.

"Breathe, Ruby, just breathe," I said to myself as I was approaching the chamber where I knew that my final destination for the evening would be.

My feet felt so heavy as if I was walking all day, even though all I did since this morning was preparing for the encounter.

Earlier that day

I arrived at this location at 10 a.m., and from the moment I stepped in, I was welcomed by a beautiful woman. I think she was in her late 30's and by the way her breasts stood tall behind the silk blouse that covered them, I could definitely tell that she had at least one plastic surgery.

Multiple layers of makeup covered her face and even though it was applied in a professional manner, for me it was a little too much.

I kept analyzing her perfect features when her voice interrupted me: " We don't have time to waste. Strip and get in the shower! You're in for a hell of a night!"

She turned around and walked through a long lobby until she stopped in front of a door and signaled me to go in.

I obediently followed her commands, went into the bathroom, and striped. I felt embarrassed as her eyes were now scanning my totally naked body.

"Turn around and bend over"- I couldn't believe that she was asking me to do this with such ease, but I once again followed her commands.

"Perfect! He's going to love that slit" she said with a happy tone.

"He's really picky you know, last two times he refused to be accompanied through the night. But you can't afford that, can you?"....and the truth was that I couldn't.

"I see that you've already taken care of yourself in all the right areas, that was my initial reason for inviting you to shower, but hey, you saved me the work! ...Iris... I'm Iris by the way"

"Ruby" I whispered easily uncomfortable because she introduced herself after she made me feel so embarrassed, and not the moment that she let me in.

"Use the hair conditioner so the stylist can arrange your locks more effortlessly... And the body shower lotion... You'll want your skin to be soft and moist as he'll bite on one of those perky ass cheeks of yours" Iris laughed.

What the fuck is coming out of this woman's mouth!?... I could literally bang my head against the bathroom tiles just picturing that. But I knew it was the truth and no amount of words were able to prepare me for what was to come.

"Ruby, take that robe when you're done and come into the lobby. I'm going for a smoke!" Iris said, shutting the door behind her.

I stayed there for a couple of minutes so that the hair conditioning would have an effect on my somehow rebellious curls, then I took the robe and joined her in the lobby.

She just stood there, next to a large window, enjoying what I think was her second cigarette, from the time that she left me till now.

"Come on, let's find you a dress," she said, taking my hand and guiding me to a very large dressing room.

I never saw so many clothes in one place... Maybe just in stores but definitely not in any of my friend's houses.

"Do you also want panties?", she doubtfully asked.

"Yes, I do" I answered, nodding my head desperately for her to give me a pair.

"Try on the dresses over there. I want to see which one fits you better and then I'll find you some matching panties for it... I personally prefer without... Easier access."

I looked at the pile of clothes and there were at least two dozen dresses. So, I began trying each one out. I swear I didn't even know how to put some of them on, but Iris carefully guided me through.

After trying all of the clothes, some of them two times each because she couldn't decide exactly which one I should wear, she pointed towards a short black dress that had a corset as a top "That one. You'll make him want to eat you up"... I'm not sure in what way she meant that, but I wasn't even going to ask.

"Look at the time! It's already 2 pm! The hairstylist arrives at 4 and our guests around 5. He'll be in a meeting with the boss, so I'm not sure exactly when he'll be expecting you.

I do however want you to be completely ready when he's here", Iris said in a content manner.

"I think I have to shower again... Trying clothes for 3 hours exhausted me more than a whole day at the gym."

"Go, then come back to the big room down the hall. I'll be preparing to do your make-up" she said sitting on the plush chair.

I showered again then joined Iris who, to my surprise, didn't use a tone of foundation or makeup on me... apparently I didn't need it.

The hairstylist came and gave my chocolate hair some delicious loose curves that rolled over my shoulders touching my breasts.

I put on the black dress, some fishnets, a pair of heels that she picked out for me, and the much needed panties.

"He'll fuck you to oblivion! You're looking so goddamn sexy!." Iris purred.

"Yes, fuck me to oblivion was exactly the look I was going for," I mumbled as my eyes rolled almost out of my head.

"Boss said he wanted you to go there now, to serve his special guest dinner or be his dinner... I'm not sure what he was referring to...

Upstairs, down the long hallway, the last door on the right.

Now go, you can't be late!", she indicated giving me a playful smack on the ass.

I left, almost shaking at the thought of what the unknown man was going to do to my body tonight, wishing that I wouldn't totally hate myself in the morning.

I finally reached the end of the hallway and as I touched the door handle my heart started beating frantically... Good God, what am I doing?