part 1

A girl of around 22 was in garden wearing grey and a black tank top. A canvas stand was placed in front of her and at her right a stool was placed in which acrylic colours and paint brushes were kept on. The girl was engrossed in her canvas, making a painting.

A lady came near her, she smiled seeing her so engrossed in painting.

Lady: nandani Itni Subah Subah bhi tum shuru hogyi. Kal raat bhi late tak soyi thi, thoda apna khayal rakha kro.

Na: maa main Thik hu. Mann kar rha tha isliye aagyi Yaha. ( softly)

Nyo: chal Thik h, par abhi jakar teyar hoja late nhi ho rha Kya tujhe!?

Nandani picked her up phone which was placed on the stool and checked the time.

Na: oh shit, maa maine breakfast bna diya h aap tension mat lejiye. Main ready hokar jaa rhi hu, nhi toh late ho jaugi.

Nandani start walking inside fastly making Nyonika chuckle. But nandani stopped in her track whining in pain holding her right leg knee. Nyonika saw her stopping in her tract, wincing in pain and she immediately ran to her.

Nyo: nandu bacha Kya hua ( worried, helping her to stand)

Na: kuch nhi maa, lagta h nass chard gyi. ( biting her lips to control pain)

Nyo: isliye kehti hu aaram se chala kar.

Na: maa main thik hu.

Nyo: pakka.

Na: ha maa, abhi Thik h ( stretching her legs)

Nyo: tu teyar hokar aa, main tere liye beetroot juice banwati hu.

Na: Thik h maa.

Nandani ran inside. Nyonika just nodded her head in disbelief seeing her again running. Nandani was running towards her room when she bumped into a man.

Man: nandu sambhal kar.

Na: sorry papa late ho rha h. Good morning papa.

Raj: good morning bacha. Acha jara manik ko jga dena.

Nandani smile and move toward the room. Entering inside, her eyes fell on the bed to check on manik. He saw her sleeping. Taking deep breaths she moved towards him and slightly shook him. But manik didn't bugged. Nandani sat near him and again shook him.

Na: manik wake up ( slightly shaking him)

Ma: hmmm.

But manik didn't woke up instead he put his head on her lap. Nandani didn't know what to do. She sat their like a statue. Manik was snuggling in her stomach making her feel butterflies.

Na: manik

ND this time manik opened his eyes. ND smiled at nandani but the next moment he jerked her on the floor. Due to the sudden push, nandani fall on the floor and hit her hand with the side table.

Ma: stay away from me

Saying this manik went inside the washroom leaving a shattered nandani. She wiped her tear and went inside the walk in closet and took out manik's cloth and necessary accessories and placed it neatly on the bed. After that she took out a red maxi dress with beige block heels and went to guest room to get ready.

After few minutes, nandani got ready and went downstairs running down the stairs. Raj saw her going outside.

Raj: nandu breakfast toh karle.

Na: nhi papa bhout late ho rha h. Aaj bhout important exhibition h art gallery main.

Raj: Thik h liken vaha kuch kha lena.

Na: jee papa, main chalti hu.

Nandani is an exhibition designer and she has a very important exhibition at a art gallery. She took a cab and went their.

Mean while, Nyonika came outside the kitchen and served Raj his breakfast. Manik took came down in few minutes.

Nyo: nandu kha reh gyi.

Raj: voh toh Kabke chali gyi.

Nyo: Kya, usne nastha bhi nhi kiya. ( worried)

Raj: Koi baat nhi Nyonika, Voh art gallery main breakfast Kar Legi.

Nyo: baat voh nhi h Raj, Uski Tabiyat bhi Thik nhi h Kuch dino se and she is becoming careless by each passing day, worsening her health.( worried)

Nyonika words caught manik attention but he acted as if he didn't listened anything. He stood up and went outside. He was about to sat inside the car when his PA called him.

Ma: yes aman I'm on the way.

Aman: sir actually meeting postpone hogyi h.

Ma: achanak se?

Aman: Mr mehta ki mother ki tabiyat achanak kharab hogyi.

Ma: ohk.

Saying this he hanged up the call. As the meeting got cancel, he decided to visit alya. He didn't meet her from past few weeks and even feel like meeting her but as he was in relationship so he went to pay a visit at her house.

Reaching their, he rang the bell but no one responded. He knocked the door but found it open. He slowly entered inside her apartment and went inside her bedroom. But the sight in front of him, made him shocked.

Hello guys
How are you all??

Kaha tha na, Kuch ghante main update kar dugi, dekha Kar diya. 😁😁😁

BTW how was the update??

Few words for manik??

Few words for nandani??

What do you think what's gonna happen next??

Do vote and comment and share you views.

Thank you guys
Love you all