Chapter Nine

With Emmett and Rex:

The three had made their way out of the ship and through the woods. Rex rose up his arm and pressed a button on a ripped arm sleeve and watched a see-through blue screen appear with pictures and words about the planet. Emmett kept looking around, dodging spider webs, and would occasionally squeal when he'd almost step on bugs crawling around the ground. Tomas would occasionally roll his eyes toward the male while also looking at his screen.

"Captain Rex if I may," The blonde started, catching Rex's attention. "How are we supposed to find any information on this planet? It's filled with crooks and thugs." Rex simply chuckled pressing the button again and having the screen disappear.

"Cause I know these people, And I know someone that has the information I need, but-" He said turning around towards the two and analyzing them. "We need to blend it and you guys are doing it horribly. Emmett you too timid, they'd eat you up alive." Emmett squealed and hugged himself tight. "Tomas, you look like you have a stick up you're ass, they'd see right through you as well." Tomas looked down and frowned having Rex exhale from his nose and think to himself. "What we need, is a disguise." Soon a poster flew towards his foot causing him to pick it up and read it over, a smirk taking over his lips. "And I think I just found it."

~Timeskip~

Rex sighed as he walked out the back door of a costume shop. He wore a black and bright green poncho with black pants and black cowboy boots. He brought the black cowboy hat lower so it covered half of his face. He smirked and made his way towards the town, it was in shambles with people beating up each other on the street, people stealing in broad daylight, children playing with knives you name it. Rex spit on the floor and walked through the bar doors causing people to stop what they were doing and look at him. He looked down and slowly made his way towards the bar and sat down next to a gruff-looking man with long black hair placed in a high ponytail. He had bright green eyes, rough tan skin, and a scar across his mouth. He wore a black long-sleeved shirt with black ripped jeans and combat boots. He brought his beer down from his lips and slammed it onto the countertop before smirking.

"Rex Dangervest, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Rex smirked taking his hat off and placing it on the counter before calling the lady over.

"Henney and coke please." The lady frowned and made the cup before sliding it towards his hand, he took a sip before placing the cup down softly and smirked.

"My old friend Mike, You know what I need." The male bellowed a laugh before turning towards the others in the bar.

"TONIGHT! WE DRINK TILL OUR LEGS FALL OFF!" Everyone erupted in cheers before a fight broke out with everyone causing Mike to laugh and sit back down.

"BRING OUT THE ENTERTAINMENT!" Everyone cheered and watched as the light on the stage turned on revealing a hanging red curtain with golden trims. Music began to play causing some of the men to quiet down and watch excitedly as a long smooth leg appeared with a black higher heel on the foot.

Soon the curtain was roughly pulled back revealing a brown-haired male wearing a dark blue sparkling one-piece lingerie suit with black fishnet stockings a high heels. His lips were a dark shade of red and his eyelids a misty shade of purple. His hair was brushed back and holding it in place was black cat ears. Behind him was a simple black cat tail connected to the belt.

Next to him was a blonde male with bright green eyes with dark green eyes shadow with orange lip gloss. He wore a crop top orange vest with a fishnet shirt underneath along with orange booty shorts with fish next stockings underneath and bright orange high heels.