Target 44 - Encounter

"Sawada Tsunayoshi? I've never even heard of him."

Iemitsu grit his teeth in annoyance, thumbing the desk beneath his fingers. He didn't have time for this mindless chatter.

"He's somewhat of a top-secret subject. I want him eliminated as soon as possible," he told the woman. His tone was gruff.

"Understood. Do you have a specific location, sir?"

"Melbourn Academy, Japan. He's an average height for a man, I would say. Brown hair and brown eyes."

"Pretty generic description, but alright. I'll find him. Anything else I should know?"

Iemitsu took a sharp breath in. "...I've been recently informed that Tsunayoshi is being guarded by someone. I could not quite catch their name, but I know that it starts with an 'r' and ends with an 'n'. It is likely that whoever they are, they're his summon."

The thought of his useless son even being able to procure a summon in the first place made him want to laugh, but he made sure his spies from CEDEF did their work well.

"Alright. Now, let's talk money..."

"Twenty million."

"Just how dangerous is this kid?"

"Not very. In fact, I'd call him a failure at best. I just want the job done swiftly. Can you do that?" Iemitsu answered snappily, his knuckles white around his phone's sleek black design.

"Of course, sir. Consider it done, sir."

He hung up without another word. As soon as that disgrace is out of the picture, I'm sure that my sweet Ieyasu will come to his senses again.

Iemitsu grinned cruelly, standing up and fixing his blazer before he walked out of his office. Things were just starting to get interesting.

--={&}=--

Reborn, Tsuna, Colonnello and Lal Mirch were out on the town. Tsuna had asked (forced) them to accompany him to go out shopping. The others were too busy--Fon and Skull were training, Verde was... Verde. Mammon was making sure they wouldn't drive themselves to bankruptcy. 

So, Colonnello, Lal Mirch and naturally, Reborn all went with him.

"Come on, I think you'll like this store!" Tsuna said, pulling them towards a pretty modern, fashionable store. Most of the clothes looked quite sporty and seemed to fit the hypebeast/dancer aesthetic. Tsuna thought that that general theme was fitting for the two rains.

"Reborn, kora, is he always like this?"

"Yes." Reborn side-eyed Colonnello. "Do you have an issue with how my masuta conducts himself?"

Colonnello shakes his head. He follows Tsunayoshi closely after that.
Tsuna turns around quickly and grins. "Look look! Aren't the clothes here super awesome?! They're very modern, but give you a kinda cool and chill look, I guess?"

They split up almost immediately. Lal and Tsuna went together, with the latter babbling about how good she would look in the baggy, loose pants and the nice cotton crop tops. At the same time, Colonnello and Reborn begrudgingly walked through the store together, looking through the articles of clothing on the hangers.

"These black pants... The chain decorations would look amazing with some silver rings and earrings. Are your ears pierced?" Tsuna rambled, looking over at Lal as he held the pants in question.

"No... But I am willing to try the pants. Although they aren't practical for battle, they'll be good enough if a surprise attack comes. They seem to allow a full range of motion."