Chapter 25

Bruce walks to Kaneki sitting down clearing his throat. "We did what you asked Ken.. sorry your back." The ghoul looked at his mentor then at Alfred and Clark. "It's fine I don't think Haise could have stopped him anyways." Clark looked at the body's in a pile "since your back what's the plan now?"

Kaneki looked at the moon closing his eyes then got up "if agori tree here I'm take them all on. If there here more and likely my friends from the coffee shop are here as well.." Alfred gets in the way of the ghoul "Master Ken we need a game plan this doesn't mean for you to walk away and deal with this in your own." Kaneki walks around him about to leave "Get back here!" Kaneki stops in his tracks to see Alfred looking at him. Bruce and Clark eyes widen from Alfred tone "You have a team Master Ken use them. You've been gone from your ghoul kind for awhile. What makes you think the coffee shop friends won't attack you or joined agori tree. Don't forget Lex is still out there too and could possibly have a kakuja."

The ghoul stayed silent just walked away from Wayne manner. Bruce went to Alfred "don't worry Kaneki can protect himself he remembers when I trained Haise. He has a chance."

Mount justice

Everyone was watching tv till a portal opened. Robin looked too see Haise walk in covered in blood. "Omg Haise are you okay?!?!" Megan flew to him but he went to his room which made everyone follow him. Robin watched him too see he opened his draw revealing the mask. Then a crack was heard "I'm fine Megan-San don't worry." This made Superboy go up to him slowly "K-Kaneki is that you..?" This made the ghoul turn around putting his mask on then opened his closest pressing buttons to reveal his old suit Batman made him.

"Yes.." KF ran giving him a hug but Kaneki looked at him then pulled his suit out. "Can you guys leave I need to change." Everyone steps outside his room closed the door. "Kaneki back guys holy shit." This made Robin look at KF "yes he's back I'm happy but he seems more darker than usual wonder if Batman and the others know?"

The ghoul walks out his black hair a mess with his mask and suit started to walk to the portal. "Wait Kaneki we need to catch up where are you going?" Kaneki stops looking at the bird "to patrol the area." Flash of light and boom he was gone.

Gotham

Kaneki looked threw the city stars giving it light. "Thought I would find you here." He turned to see Batman looking at him "Robin called me about the situation. You need to rest Ken. If Jason was sent here for you we don't know what's going to happen next." Kaneki looked away till he saw something coming down fast "Look out bellow!!!" Batman jumped out of the way but Kaneki blocked with his kagune.

Batman saw a ghoul with white long hair dressed in black robs and sandals. Kaneki pushed him back making the ghoul laugh "you blocked me how convenient I'm eat you..wait wait wait??? Your what ETO-." Kaneki pierced the ghoul in the chest making him spit blood Kaneki eye activated to its ghoul state.

"That doesn't hurt one bit!" The ghoul laughed activating his ghoul eyes which made Batman eyes widen so did Kaneki a one eyed ghoul. Batman threw some batrangs at the ghoul. Kaneki kagune was sliced in half seeing the kagune was black sword. This made him jump back landing on a light post "your gonna die Kaneki Ken slowly!!!!" The ghoul jumped at him only for Batman to throw smoke blinding the ghoul. Some other ghouls come out looking at them "takizawa we need to go now."

Kaneki looked at takizawa which made him laugh "you where supposed to be the doctor greatest experiment look at you now!" He lunged piercing Kaneki in the shoulder then throwing him into the street. Kaneki tries to get up feeling his legs broken slowly healing. The dark knight pulls out a staff glowing electricity takizawa looked at him "let's go." Batman ran at the ghoul throwing bombs which his opponent blind for a second. Takizawa got hit in the back then punched in the face his kagune tried hitting the bat but missed. Batman jumped back looking at the ghoul.

Takizawa eyes widen feeling his kagune giving out his wounds not healing. "Is that fear from a ghoul." The ghoul backed away from the Batman only to jump fleeing with the other ghouls. Kaneki gets up slowly holding his back only for Batman to land next to him. "Even with my training you need to eat and rest. That experiment he talked about I want to learn more about this doctor and if he's here with agori tree."