Cade

Cade

"Why the fuck does it have to be this hot in this God-forsaken country?", I growled as I was getting off the plane.

I hated that I had to come all the way here to arrange this deal. I wish this bastard would be like my other business partners and just agree to this without the unneeded formalities.

But no, this fucker wanted me to personally come here so that we can discuss the terms out... If I didn't need his relations to get full access to the drug suppliers in this country I would have put a bullet between his eyes just for asking me such a thing.

I was here before, a few years ago, and I precisely remember how he tried to shove some of his whores in my bed... to sweeten the deal out as he liked to say.

I hated that... Paying women to sleep with me... I could see absolutely no use of that since I could have any woman I ever wanted... I was, in a way, disgusted by the thought that someone would sleep with me out of obligation and not just for pure pleasure.

Screw some stranger that I just met 5 minutes ago at a bar, that was more of my usual routine.

"Andrew, where the fuck is that car?" I growled again, but this time at the man that stood by my side for the last couple of years.

He is my right hand and coordinates most of my deals. I initially wanted to send him here alone, but couldn't get through that shithead Ramy "Come in person, or the deal's of"-those were his words the last time we talked on the phone.

"There's that cocksucking's car", Andrew replied as he was pointing towards a black SUV.

The vehicle pulled right next to us and I got in the back as the driver quickly took our baggage and put them in the trunk.

"I'm sorry I didn't get you a Limousine, but it's safer in this", Ramy hurried to apologize.

"I don't care, just get me out of this heat"... before I lose my temper and beat the shit out of you... I didn't get the last part out, just so that I didn't blow the deal.

"I have a surprise waiting for you. You almost offended me last time by refusing the gifts I offered, but I won't take no for an answer. This is what I do best here, supplying women to satisfy men's needs. And it's a custom in my country to serve the visitors with what you have best... So tonight, my friend, I'm offering you what I have best"- Ramy proudly spoke.

I took a second to think about it... He said, offended and I didn't like the tone... Fuck I need this deal.

"We'll see when we get there" I puffed, inhaling some of the cold air in the car to cool down my body a little.

The ride took about half an hour, and by the time we got to his house, I was heavily irritated from his presence.

All I wanted was to take a shower and get the deal done because I hate fucking heat, I hate flying and I definitely hate Ramy.

We took the stairs to the 3rd floor, then Ramy showed me and Andrew to our rooms and announced that he'll be waiting on the 2nd floor for us to be ready.

I got in the shower and as the cold water hit my back all of my muscles stiffened... Fuck it feels so good.

My mind relaxed and I quickly thought of a plan to escape the prostitute that he's prepared for me. I'm going to pass her to Andrew the second he'll leave the room.

No doubt that he'll also receive a gift from Ramy, but he can handle them both.

I finished getting ready and went to the second floor where that fucker and Andrew were already waiting for me.

He invited us to the last room down the hall and politely asked us to take a seat on some big leather sofas that occupied most of the space... He then poured us some of his finest whiskey and we finally got down to business.

Ramy wasn't such a bad guy, but he was the clingy type, the one that tries too hard to make you feel comfortable, and I hated that.

We sorted everything out... The routes, the costs, the suppliers... all the necessary details so that things go smoothly.

The whole discussion took about 20-30 minutes... Just fucking great. I flew for 8 hours for a half an hour conversation.

"Now that all it's settled, let us enjoy ourselves over dinner" Ramy smirked from the chair he was sitting on.

"Did I tell you that she speaks English? I selected her from many girls... This one's special! I planned to keep her for myself, but I want you to feel how much I appreciate this business relationship... And don't worry Andrew, I have something for you too"- Ramy didn't get to finish his words as the door slowly opened and a girl entered the room.

She first looked at Andrew, since he was right in front of the door, and I could see him already eyefucking her.

Then, her gaze turned to me and her big eyes started studying my body, traveling between my torso and my crotch.

Ramy: " Cade, this is Ruby, she's yours for the night!"