Funeral

3rd POV

Everyone's wearing black.

Whether a dress, or suit, or normal clothes.

There's black everywhere.

Among the dark colors, Katsuki Bakugou sticks out like a sore thumb with his yellow hair.

"Looks like the nerd actually took my advice for once." Katsuki breathed out at young Izuku Midoriya's funeral, "It looks like I'll be the first one from our suck ass school to make it into UA."

Bakugou didn't care for the nerd and didn't really feel any guilt when this was all his fault. He was only there for the image.

Image meaning his mother made him go, even though she herself despised going.

Her excuse is always the same thing:
"If you want to be a pro hero, you better show you have a heart, no matter how cold it may actually be."

She was going so far for the image, that she made Katsuki bow when they walked in by grabbing his hair and pushing his head down.

Katsuki's mother appeared beside him.

"We've been here long enough." She grabs his hand and drags him out the door.

"Besides, I have better things to do."

As they walk by, Katsuki takes a look at Izuku.

They really patched him up well, huh? He thought.

He was there when Izuku jumped.

There was blood everywhere, his skull was as good as cracked.

Just like all of his bones.

Now, you could see faint stitches on his forehead where the cracks were and heavy makeup covering the bruises. He had been washed of blood and his hair had been washed and returned to it's green, broccoli-like glory.

"That damn nerd." Katsuki hissed, right before walking out the door.

I know this story is bad, but this is my first Bnha story and it 100% will not be as good as my BTS ones.

This was just a little insight into things to kick off the start of the story.

k, bye