dealing with the bully

Oobleck: Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution, more popularly know as the Faunus war, humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralising the Faunus population in Menagerie.

So, we are listening to Dr Oobleck lecture about faunus war and I'm unfortunately sitting with the ice queen herself. He's moving around the classroom almost as fast as Ruby's semblance.

He paused to drink.

Oobleck: Now! I know this might seem like ancient history to many of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen to this day!

He paused again to drink what must be liquid cocaine. It's must have something to do with the coffee.

Oobleck: Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?

Looking around i see a couple people raise there hands I also noticed Velvet raise hers weakly.

Oobleck: Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence!

He again drink from his seemingly endless cup of coffee, seriously what's inside that coffee.

Oobleck: I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to the White Fang! Now which one of you can tell me what theorists believe to be the turning point in the war? Yes?

Both me and Weiss raised our hands. I then smile.

Y/N: ladies first.

Weiss: humph, it's the battle of fort castle.

Oobleck: Precisely! And who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over the general and his forces?

I then whisper to Weiss.

Y/N: can't they think of a better name.

Weiss: perhaps they named it in a hurry so they don't have time to think about a good name?

Y/N: maybe.

Oobleck: ah Mr arc finally contributing in class this excellent! What is the answer?

Jaune: Uhhhh... The answer... The advantage... that the Faunus...

He looked toward you and Pyrrha. you glanced at Pyrrha to see her trying to give him hints by pointing to her eyes.

Jaune:  ...had over that guy's stuff...

Pyrrha then put her hands in an o shape and placed them over her eyes.

Jaune:  ...had over that guy's stuff...

Pyrrha then put her hands in an o shape and placed them over her eyes.

Y/N: come on man you can't be that stupid!

Unfortunately he is.

Jaune: binoculars!

I face palmed while Weiss is sighing.

Weiss: that guy is hopeless

Y/N: for once ice queen we are in a same mind

Weiss: don't call me that!!

Y/N: very well, snow white.

Weiss face is suddenly become red.

Weiss:(whisper) t-t-thats better.

Y/N: what did you say?

Weiss: nothing.

Oobleck: Very funny, Mr. Arc! Cardin! Perhaps you would care to share your thoughts on the subject!