Jaudince

We're currently watching jaune fight with Cardin, but it's more like torturing than fighting. Jaune is visibly don't have any fighting experience, it's showed when he swinging his sword. He's slow when recovering from every assault he launched. How did he get accepted here anyway?

Cardin: this is the part when you lose!

Jaune: Over my dead…

Jaune was cut short and knocked down by Cardin. Before Cardin could mace Jaune's face a buzzer went signalling the end of the match.

Glynda: That's enough

Glynda walked to centre stage.

Glynda: As you can see Mr. Arcs aura has fallen into the red, in a tournament style duel this signifies the end of the match. It is good to keep track of your aura and gauge wether or not you need to switch to a more defensive strategy. This as well as other basics are things you'll need to know if you want any chance of participating in the Vytal Festival tournament. Class dismissed.

Most people left while my sister watching jaune with worries.

You team RWBY and JNPR were all sat in the lunch hall. Weiss was filing her nails, Blake was reading, Jaune was staring off into space, while Pyrrha was occasionally 'sneakily' staring at Jaune. The rest of you were listening to Nora's story.

Nora: There we were in the dead of night.

Ren: It was day.

Nora: We were surrounded by Ursai.

Ren: They were Beowolves.

Nora: DOZENS OF THEM!

Ren: Two of them.

Nora: But they were no match and in the end me and Ren took them down and we made a boat load of lien from selling Ursa skin rugs.
I noticed Pyrrha and Ruby looking to Jaune concerned as he poked at his food.

Ren: She's been having this reoccurring dream for nearly a month now.

Pyrrha: Jaune are you okay?

Jaune jumped seemingly out of it.

Jaune: Huh eh oh yea why?

Ruby: It's just you seem a bit not okay.

Jaune: Guys I'm fine. Seriously look.

He gave a weak thumbs up and an unconvincing laugh.

Y/N: you're not convincing anyone with that attitude my friend.

Jaune looked towards something and you followed his stare. Seeing Cardin and his team surrounding a bunny Faunus, laughing as she looked around nervous. If anyone could see my knuckles they would ask how I got them as white as Weiss's dress.

Pyrrha: Jaune, Cardin has been picking on you since the first week of school.

Jaune: Who Cardin Winchester? Nah he just likes to mess around, you know practical jokes.

Ruby: He's a bully.

Jaune: Come on name one time he's bullied me.

Everyone reflects. Cardin tripped Jaune. Cardin trapped Jaune in a doorway by extending his shield. Cardin sent Jaune flying away in a rocket propelled locker.

Jaune: I didn't land far from the school.

Y/N: if you even don't call that a bully i really don't know how a bully seems to you.
Pyrrha: "Jaune, you know if you ever need help you can just ask."

Nora: Ooh! We'll break his legs!

Y/N: agreed!!!

We then fist bump

Jaune: Guys it's fine it's not like he's only a jerk to me, he's a jerk to everyone.

Velvet: Oww that hurts!

You all looked at the now standing Faunus as she tried to walk away but was held by the ear.

Velvet: Please stop.

Cardin: Told you it was real.

CRDL: Hahaha. What a freak. You grit your teeth at the word freak. I then quietly stand up and walked towards them.

Pyrrha: Atrocious. I can't stand people like him.

Blake: You're not the only one.

Yang: It must be hard being a Faunus.

Ruby: yes…Wait where's Y/N?

The two teams looked to where i were sitting and found me missing.

Y/N: Oi cardick!! How about You pick on someone your own size!

Everyone in the hall turned to me including Cardin.

Cardin: oh looked here the little Nikos trying to be hero.

His whole team Laugh

Y/N: Listen I'll ask just once, leave her and every other Faunus alone

This caused a mighty laugh from the four you opposed.

Y/N: Very well then. You asked for this

I got in a battle stance.

Team CRDL laughed and rush at me one of try to deliver an uppercut, I managed to dodge and knee him in the stomach. Another is trying to kick me from the back, I turned around and catch his Leg.

Russell: mommy!!?

I smirked and throw him across the room.

There's two guys left

Cardin: come on

They rush at me and trying to punch me in the face. I managed catch both of Their fist.

Cardin: impossible

Y/N: My friend…

I began to squeeze their hand and I can hear bone getting cracked.

Y/N:… you have no idea what's possible.

I pushed them back making them whining in pain with the rest of their team.

Y/N: alright listen up!! If I ever see you get bully another person in this school,

I then summon four long spear to make my self clear.

Y/N: I'll impale you on top of the CCT tower!!! Do I make my self clear?

Cardin: y-y-yes.

Y/N: good now scram!!

They run out the cafeteria, while I go back to my seat.

Team RWBY and JNPR is looking at me shocked by my performance, especially my sister.

Yang: wow I don't know you have that dark side of yours

Pyrrha: and I even shocked than you are.

Y/N: what ?it's just a performance, it's really hard to make it you know.

Ruby: so you're not gonna impale them on CCT tower?

She asked with cute her silver eyes.

Y/N: oh ruby…

I then disappeared and stand behind her while touching her cheek.

Blake: where did he go?

Ruby: i-i-i think he…

Y/N: BOOO!!!

Ruby: eeeeeeeeppp!!!

She then run out of the cafeteria leaving trail of Rose behind her.

Y/N: to much?

All of them: yeah

#well what do you think?
Feel free to leave a feedback