I Finally..

Kara's P.O.V

"Hey. Be my little bitch." The real Boss of the kidnappers appeared the huge muscular type who wear sando and worn out pants. He's hair is shoulder lenght and wavy.
His sharp eyes are a bit cut---.
What am I thinking?
I sigh.

"Hey. Are you sure you dont know who is Gabriel Azure?" I ask.

His brows raise up.
"Nope. Not a clue."

I grit my teeth.
Good.
Very good.
You'll die a painful death.
But...Ill be accompanying you perhaps.
I refuse!

"What do you mean be your bitch? You can be around 35 to 40. You mean you want a young girl warming your bed?" I said with a bit disgust.

He smiles and touch my chin.
I am actually being tied in the chair.
Denver and Penelope too but they can only look because their mouth are blocked.

"I can wait for you to be able to warm my bed. But first, I can use you to improve my teams strenght. I heard you killed 4 of my men?"

Penelope and Denver look at me with widen eyes.
I can feel it without looking back.

I shrugged my shoulder.

"Its either I live and they die or They live and I die. What choice do I have?"

"Im new in this business--"

I know!
I know you are new!
Damn you

"But I have a patron. He is a real boss. If I want to be part of his team I need to accomplish something. But I want you, your skill is good. How about it?"

"If Ill agree. Can you leave my friends?"

He smiles and rub my head.

"Good girl, but I cant."

"What?" I want to grab him but my hand is bound.

"If I take this girl in that boss I will be part of his team. To survive in this industry. I need a big patron."

"This patron...."
There is a bit bitter sweet in my mouth.

"You dont know him even if I tell you. I havent meet him too. But after this, I will be the Don's new favorite."

Chill run down my spine.
Don.
Don?
Don?!!!!!!

I look up.
Finally, Someone I can use appeared.

"Hey I know--mmmphtt."

"For now, shut up." He said putting ball like cloth in my mouth and they blind folding me.
Damn.
Damn.

There is unrest in the underworld.
Every small and huge organization has been raided and there's no minor losses but they cant even ask for recompensation,they are even recruit and obligated to help out.
King blocked all the news and makes it seems the whole nation are asleep.
The social medias and internet connections are also disturb.
But it is unusually quiet.
Compare to the news and social sites the streets are in turmoil.
All the common cars are stopped and searched for no particular reason and the one who argued are hit black and blue. Some people even lose their life.

The search continued.
Katherine and Richard ask the help of the police. Penelope's dad also came and the two family comforted each other.
Penelope's dad have some backing in the military and ask for help.

"Dont bother."

"Brother! Your niece have been taken. We have to move to save her. My daughter...My daughter."

"Thats why I said dont bother. Some powerful men in the underground are all searching high and low for them."

"Arent the underground men took my daughter?"

"Perhaps."

"Then how can I entrust my daughter's and her friends safety to them?"

"Because the people who took them made a huge mistake and crosses the bridge that cant be cross. And it appears they are not part of any huge syndicate. Anyway, I also inquiring to the higher ups about Pen's safety and Denver. The other person...take care of her. She might be a jewel that cannot be slight in anyway."

"What do you mean?"

"Ah! What do I know? The underground world are in turmoil. It is blood bath and the streets are in high alert. We are trying to calm the masses but the news are blocked! Goddamnit. Even my head are about to burst. Ill keep you updated."

Penelope's dad look at Katherine's crying face.

"Your daughter...is she some big shot?"

Katherine looks confuse.
Richard pacify Katherine. It is bad for her health and the baby in her womb.

Kneeling in the road are forty to sixty men.
The young girls they abducted are being released but Kara is not part of them.
Felix is very angry. He took the shotgun and starts killing every single one of them.
The remains are all mushy ground meat that cant be set apart.

Xian silent treatment makes everyone shudder.
But his deed is even more dangerous.
After skinning some kidnappers alive. His frustration didnt lessen.
This fury of anger has no outlet.
Oliver look at the five skinned men who are like pork meat that being hang up.
He frowns.
He wont be eating meat for a week.

King mobilize his men.
He doesnt want to miss anything.
Anything that can make him still sane.
His heart is thumping loudly and his head keeps repeating that scene this morning. The clean and neat young girl blushing cutely and stealing him side glances while saying 'I miss you' repeatedly being played in his mind.
His hand is getting rigid but he doesnt want to let loose.
Time is important.
He will protect that little life.
He will.

Ring..

"Sir, Unknown number."

King look and grab it.

"Who is this?"

Harold shudders.
He never heard any voice as magnetic as this.
Low and charismatic.
Yet gave the sense of fear and coldness.

"Kara said to contact you...and tell you--"

"What?! What did she say?"

On normal circumstances, King will first investigate who this Harold was. If he is saying the truth .
If he is tricking him.
Or he is saying the truth.
But just hearing the name Kara makes him want to jump from joy and ecstacy.

"Kara said....You bugged me so you find me. I-I dont know what that means but...but she instruct me not to tell the police but you. Hey..Hello? Are you still there? Hello?"

King let go of the phone and like a mad man hurried to the computer.
He clicked it open.
Beside from the four bugged pin. There is one separate pin that has been moving constantly.

Tears flood his face as he cried while his whole body shakes.

"....Found you.....I found you...I finally....I finally found you."
King ordered the men to send the coordinates to all parties.
This makes everyone look at a particular direction.
Gabriel clench his hand and angrily squint his eyes.

"Goddamn bastards. I will make you see hell!"
His blue eyes are tainted with hatred.

A/N:

Sorry for inconvenience.
It appears King is hacking.
Lols.
Kidding.

Hahahaha