chapter 15

VSSH!

VSSH!

"So that's the plan, do you copy?...Hey! Boruto,(name)-chan! Are you listening?!"konohamaru scolded from the earphone on their ears.

"Oh,uh...sorry konohamaru-sensei! I was listening,i swear!"Boruto replied."Stop zoning out!,"Sarada yelled jumping from branch tree to the others beside him."Both you and (Name)-chan are acting weird lately,are you guys okay?"Sarada said.

"(Name)-chan,are you alright?"mitsuki asked (name).You smiled a bit."Yeah, fine"mitsuki smiled and pat your head.

***YOUR FLASHBACK**** after the day everything is normal...

"Nothing's really weird happen so far"boruto said staring at his palm."He also talk to (name),right?"sasuke asked,boruto nod his head causing sasuke to tensed a little."look I'm not trying to scare you but...what happened to you wasn't normal,be on your guard"he made a glance towards your silent figure standing quietly leaning on the wall.

"If you sense anything unusual,tell me"

******

"(Name)...where is she?"sasuke asked sakura from the kitchen.Sakura sigh."She's inside to her room and what happen to her? She's been inside her room for almost a two days!"sakura said worriedly.Sasuke shrug his shoulders.

"I'll go talk to her"he said before climbing upstairs to his daughter's room and knock on the door.Nothing...no answer,he knocked again but she didn't answer.He sigh and reach out the doorknob when he noticed it was open."(Name)-chan"he called entering the room only to see (name) almost curling herself in a ball. She's not in her normal clothes and cape but just a blue night dress,her hair long scattered perfectly arranged on the floor and her head right down her knees.She was facing the light of the window.

"What is it?"(name) asked lifting her head only to see her father sitting on the window."You've been quiet after we got out...tell me,whats bothering you?"

"It's none of your business..."she spat looking away."You won't understand anyway..."

"(Name)-chan!"you snap out of your thoughts when you were pulled by a hand and end up in the embrace and saw the robbers who robbed the konoha bank."(Name)-chan are you alright?"mitsuki asked,your gaze removed and turn to mitsuki.

"Y-yeah,im fine"you said as you were released from his embrace not noticing a jealous stare from behind.

"Thats all you've got...Mujina robbery ring?"sarada mocked putting her hands on her hips. "What a let down..."

"You seem so sure of yourselves but...you're just ordinary brats compared to the boss"the mujina leader said. Sarada gave him a taunting smile. "Oh? So he's real strong?I'd love to meet him"she said.

"You cheeky little girl!"the mujina launched himself towards sarada just as he was about to hit her a sword flew between them catching off guard the mujina he deflect it using his kunai when the sword stopped.

"Huh?"

POOF!

The sword turn into (Name) in a cloud of smoke striking him with her kick.

"don't you dare hurt my sister! LION BARRAGE!" you kick him a few times and lastly kick him flying towards the trees.

"(Name)-chan!"sarada shouted and went after you. "You let your guard down, sarada"You said dusting off your cape from invisible dust.