37.birthday

Eli pov

i wake up to the sunlight shine in my face.i got out of bed.i went to kitchen.i saw suga cooking.my eyes widened.

"You up just in time.breakfast is done."said suga.

"You can cook?"suga nodded.

"I cook when I feel it.today is special day.so I decided to cook.come eat."he said.i climbed into the stool.suga place a plate of bacon and pancakes.i took a bite of the pancake.

"This is good!"i stuffed my mouth with it.

"Bud,slow down before you choke."he said.i nodded.i ate slower.

"After you done get dressed."he said while cleaning the kitchen.

"What we doing today?"

"Celebrating your birthday."he said with a smirk.i stopped eating.

"So that's why you cooked breakfast."i raised an eyebrow.he nodded.

"What do people do on their birthdays?"

"I will show you today."he said with a smile.i finished eating.i went to my room.i put on some black overralls and blue hoodie.suga walked in.

"I think you are missing something."he said.he kneeled to me.he pin a birthday badge on me.

"What's that for?"

"So people will know its your birthday.but some people just pin money on their shirt to say it's their birthday."he said.

"Can you pin money on me too?!"i bounce on my feet excitedly.suga Chuckled.

"I don't have any cash but later on day I will pin some on you."he said.i nodded.we left the apartment and hop in the car.

"Where we going?"

"You will find out when we get there."he started driving.we ended up at a cake shop.we walked in.there were people decorating cakes.suga talked to the cashier.we went to table.the table had different decorating items on it.i raised an eyebrow at suga.

"We gonna decorate a cake for birthday."he said.then he grabbed two aprons from under the table.he help me put the apron on.

"Do I get to eat it?"i smiled.

"After after we are done decorating."he said.i nodded.a worker brought a chocolate cake and toppings to the table.

"Thank you."said suga.the worker nodded.

"Which frosting you want to use?"asked suga.he rolled up my sleeves.

"The white one."he gave me a plastic spoon while he had a plastic knife.

"I want a knife."

"You could cut yourself.its not safe."he said.

"You could too!you should use a spoon!"he laughed.he grabbed a plastic spoon.

"Better?"he asked.i nodded.we cover the cake in white frosting.then suga put some icing in a piping bag.

"I gonna help with this."he said.i nodded.he put the piping bag in my hands but he had some held my wrist.i draw different shapes and random small pictures on the cake.

"And done!"i clapped my hands excitedly.

"Let's me take a picture of the cake first."he said.he took his phone out.he took a picture.then he cut a slice of cake from me.i was eating my cake when suga phone rang.he answered it.

"Hello?......yea......okay.i will be there in a few....later."he said.he hanged up.

"Where you going?"

"Actually you and me are going to visit members at jin house later."he said.i nodded.i finished eating my cake.suga wipe my face clean with napkins.we left the cake shop and went to jin house.we walked in the house.it was dark.the lights turned on suddenly.

"Surprise!"said everyone.i screamed for the sudden voices.i hugged suga leg.he pick me up.he walked to the members who was sitting in the living room.i noticed the living room had balloons and a birthday banner on the wall.

"Happy birthday ej."said jin.he took me from suga.

"Jinnie do have some money to pin on me?"

"Sorry ej.i don't keep cash on me."said jin.i frown.

"Wait I think have a $5 bill in my wallet."said jimin.he took his wallet out his pocket.he pulled out a the bill.he pin on my badge.

"But ain't pointless to give him money when suga Hyung Can buy-"then jin pinched jungkook arm.

"Ssh!"said jin.

"Thank you Minnie."jimin nodded.

"Sadly i can't stay long cuz I have business meeting to attend.so this eli gift."said rm.he grabbed a box off the table and handed it to me.suga place me on the couch.i unwrapped the blue wrapping paper.i opened the box.there was a Harry Potter book.

"Cool!thanks Joonie."rm nodded.he left.

"Since we opening gift open mines!"said jin.he place a bag in front of me.i opened it.i pulled out a bt21 shooky onesie.

"It's shooky themed!thanks jinnie."

"No problem and oh suga I want a picture of him in it when he wear it."said jin.suga nodded.jimin gave me a box.i opened it.i pulled out a clothes.

"Thanks Minnie."Then jungkook gave me a box.i unwrapped it.it was basketball.

"What i suppose to do with it?"

"Shoot hoops with it."said jungkook.i got confused.

"I don't understand."

"I will teach you how to play."said suga.i nodded.jhope gave me a bag.i opened it.it was shoes.

"Thanks Hobi."Then taehyung gave me a box.i wrapped it.i opened the box.then was a other box.i took the box of the first box.i unwrap the box.i opened it.then was another box.i looked at taehyung.he was laughing

"Taetae!"

"Okay.thats is the last box!open it."said taehyung.i opened it.i pulled out a nerf gun.

"Cool!"i aim it at jungkook.i shot a plastic bullet at his forehead.

"Really?!really Hyung you gave him a fucking gun!"said jungkook while rubbing his forehead.

"It's not real.and that's probably didn't hurt big baby."said taehyung.he rolled his eyes.jungkook took the gun out my hand.he shot taehyung on his forehead.

"Ow.okay.whatever that shit hurt."said taehyung.jungkook gave the gun back.

~later

We walked in our apartment.i was taking my shoes off in the living room.

"Bud,i have one last gift for you."said suga.he went to his room.he came back with a small car.

"You want to try it."he said.i nodded.i climbed in the small car.

"Put your foot on the blue pedal to make it move."he said.i nodded.i press my foot on the pedal.the car moved forward.

"Woah!this is awesome!thanks appa!"

"You welcome."