Cute Bottom x TFR

Category: Fluff

Y/N was already soaked by the rain heading into the school, which did not go well for her white shirt or her black pants that felt very uncomfortable sticking to her legs(it would also feel uncomfortable sticking to your-). The only thing that would make her feel better is her adorable lover running to hug her like every morning. "Y/N!" Oh and speak of the angel, yes an adorable fucking angle.
Y/N POV
B/N tackled me in a hug like every morning, but today he seemed happier than usual. "So what's up with the good mood love?" I asked smiling at his cuteness.
"Nothing," he said dragging out the o. Before I could ask any other questions the bell rang. B/N kissed me on the cheek and skipped away I can only hear a whole bunch of "aw's" as he did so.
Once in class I met up with my friends, yes you have those and they're not fake, this is not that much of a cliche story. But everybody seemed different today they seemed more....excited?
"Now listen up class, I want you to take out your homework and open up to page 50 in the history book!"
The teacher yelled even she seemed happier and she's ALWAYS grumpy. I tapped my friend on the shoulder," why is everyone so excited today?" He just shook his head and said he didn't know what I meant.

*After Class*
As everyone was leaving the teacher stopped me from leaving and handed me a note then left. I opened the note
~Meet me at the cherry blossom tree after school~
From, secret admirer~
It said. Well, I guess I'm going to have to turn someone down, again. But I decided to go anyway because I was curious as to who it was this time.
*Time skip after school because the author is lazy and is up at 1 watching their dog outside*
I packed my stuff and changed my shoes and went to the cherry blossom tree. Someone has decorated the tree with glowing lights. But there was no one there. Until I heard giggling from behind the tree and they stepped out.
"Love what is all this?" I asked mentioning the tree and the lights.
"It's for our six month anniversary silly," he said giggling. Oh, so that's what I forgot this morning.
"I also got you this," he said handing me a lovers bracelet. (pic above) "So..."
"So what?" I asked.
"What did you get me?" He asked with glimmering eyes.

"Ah, shit!"

A/N
So this one is very short because I had no clue what I was doing I'm editing the others to make them seem longer to look like I put the effort in them, which I did. Anyway if you have any more ideas pls be free to tell me because I got nothing to do on the weekend......
Bye my Insanes~