➴ PRELUDE

St. Blair's Boarding Academy
Office of Administrations and Financial Aid
New York, Manhattan

June 21, 2020

Dear Calista Lockhart,

Congratulations on behalf of St. Blair's Boarding Academy! The Committee has considered your application, and I am delighted to inform you that you are among the gifted individuals with exceptional attributes. We invite you to begin your journey in our Academy through the scholarship program to the Administrations of Business course for the upcoming year of 2021-2022.

Over the years, the significant amount of applications has increased, receiving over a hundred thousand applications all over the world with only fifteen thousand candidates considered. We believe that your admission reflects the aspirations that the academy strives towards with your promising academic strengths.

The tuition and all living expenses will be covered by the academy ($125,000 USD annually), however, extra essentials will not be provided.

Once again, congratulations Calista on your extraordinary academic performance that has secured you a spot in our academy. It is in our sincerity that you will enjoy your journey. We are proud to welcome you to St. Blair's Boarding Academy and look forward to seeing you this following September.

Sincerely,

Charles Hayes,Director of Administrations and Financial Aid

Charles Hayes,
Director of Administrations and Financial Aid