1.5

"go david!" frankie screams out, making her dad whip his head towards the small girl that was sitting next to natalie, the both of them holding camera's, "what about me?!"

frankie pulls a face, "oh yeah! go dad!" dillon francis laughs out loud, "number one daughter, right there!" frankie smiles at the dj, throwing up a thumbs up at him. 

natalie stands up, with frankie following. "i still can't believe your dad let david wager everything on him." 

frankie shrugs, "my dad isn't the best at sports, he knows david is amazing at tennis. it will make jeff put his money where his mouth is."

jeff slaps his hand down on frankie's shoulder, "hope your husband is ready to lose, little nash." the girl rolls her eyes at New York native. the boston girl shakes her head, "i hope you're ready to see 10k go down the drain, along with your dignity." 

and that started the match, frankie recording the match while screaming in the background for her dad and husband, david smiles internally as he knows his crush is cheering him on to win. 

at the end, natalie and frankie agreed that was the fastest match they've seen david play. as the boys wrap up, david walks towards frankie, the girl smiles, "congrats! fastest match i've seen you play."

"you think so?" the girl winks at the boy, "i know so. so what are you going to do with the money?"

the boy takes in her sweet voice that held that boston accent, "i know exactly what i'm going to do, and i need your help." and that's when the two came up with the best gift they could give jason.

***

david watched in awe as he watched frankie help natalie get everything together to surprise jason for his "surprise party". frankie was on board to help, telling david about how her grandma was in town, and she herself was sleeping there as well.

"okay, my dad goes to sleep at like 10, once he's asleep, Todd will open the door and we will start setting up."

everyone surrounds frankie as she tells the vlog squad how the party is going to be set up, "david, you'll get the extras and make sure my dad doesn't wake up. i'll be there to help set up, since i'm sleeping over."

frankie looks up at david and smiles softly at him. the green shinning through as david smiles back at the small girl, "okay, everyone understand?"

everyone nods their heads, as the all go back to what they were doing. frankie leans down to give natalie a hug, "okay, bye nat. see you later."

nat smiles, leaning up to give her a hug, "love ya." frankie smiles, blowing her a kiss, "love you too."

"dave, can you take me home?" david smiles, watches as the girl shoves her feet into baby pink checker vans, "you don't even have to ask."

a crack of a whip sound is made, as david turns around to see zane making fun of how whipped the brown hair boy was for jason nash's daughter.

*** 

moonlight by ariana grande plays quietly in the background as frankie sings along to the cute ballad. david turns his head a little to see the girl leaned back in the tesla seat with her eyes closed. 

"and he calls me moonlight too.

"why don't you sing anymore?"