six - this is rage

I got camp today and no phones are allowed so I'm posting this early :)

Hazel's POV

I opened my eyes and I was laying down in a thing that had a humming sound. I was wearing my fluffy pajamas and my hair seemed to be brushed back.

No one was in the room.

I slid myself out and walked slowly into the room connected to it.

I saw Banner sitting down looking at something. "What happened?" I rubbed my eyes.

"You passed out..." he paused and went straight to his question. "How long have you've had cryokinesis?"

I sat down, still feeling wobbly. "So that's what it's called...I found out two days ago."

He nodded and walked over to a cup of water. "I'm not going to treat you like a human lab rat, but it's clear you have no control. You could have really hurt yourself." He places the cup in front of me.

"What do you want me to do?" I looked at the cup and crossed my arms.

"Freeze and unfreeze it." He stepped back, prepared for the worst.

I sighed and put my hand out, spreading my fingers. I heard a low pitch vibration sound in my head.

The ice froze solid in front of me. I looked at Banner. He nodded. "Now simply unfreeze it."

I turned back and put my focus back on the ice. It quickly melted and evaporated.

"Whoops." I looked at the empty cup. I felt the same warm liquid running from my nose.

Banner handed me a tissue. "We'll figure it out, how you obtained it and how to properly control it."

I used the tissue and wiped my nose. "Yeah, yesterday at the party I froze my drink without even thinking."

"Don't use it for now, just until we are able to figure it all out. But now we have another problem to deal with."

"Ultron..." I nodded.

"It's pretty late, everyone's asleep. I was waiting Incase you woke up." He shut off his computers.

"Okay, I'm going to sleep anyway." I waved a little and the nearby valve of water exploded into ice.

"Whoops."

                               •   •   •

I laid in my bed, staring up at my ceiling. Was I born with the powers? did I gain them in some way? I've had more triggering moments...why did they just now pop up?

I heard a knock at my door. "Yes?" I softy answered. Dad opened the door.

"How are you feeling?" He walked and leaned down to feel my forehead.

"You're temperature isn't running anymore..." he sat next to me. I sat up. "Have you found Him?" I asked.

He shook his head. "We're about to have a meeting..." he paused, thinking about what to say. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, I only found out two days ago...plus you've kinda been hating me." I look at my hands.

"Hazel." He pulled my chin up. "Just because I'm trying to discipline you doesn't mean I hate you...I've never raised a child before, you are very stubborn and you don't listen." He nudged me.

"Oh wow I wonder where I get that from?" I had a sarcastic tone.

"You can tell me anything, I'm always here for you darling." He kissed my forehead.