18

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

the list ( and months) of stories I wrote.

December : bad vibes
January : toxic
April: indecision
May: bad vibes 2
June : the purge
July : rain

btw i know this story is like the first purge, it's based off of it, which should be kinda obvious. Plus i said that in the beginning 🗿'

dont worry killing starts soon

- THE DAY OF THE ANNUAL PURGE :

-
THE DAY OF THE ANNUAL PURGE :

I sat in the back yard of Jahseh's house on a chair.

"The purge start at 6, vro " Danny reminded us.

"Is it 12 or 24 hours ?" Tank asked.

"12" Danny told him.

"They really changed it from a month, to 12 hours. A drastic difference" Craig shook his head.

"Because Donald trump realized if he made it for a month, the world would end" Stokeley shrugged.

"im scared" I leaned on jah, because he already had his arm over me, so why not.

"don't be scared, im here " Jahseh assured me.

It did make me feel safer, I guess. But not secure. No matter how much security or people is around my I'd still be scared. You never know who is targeting you.

I entered the temporary white tents, that had been put up for the purge

I entered the temporary white tents, that had been put up for the purge. The tent was labeled A-1, and had a hard door with a small window. Put up by the NF-FA. The New Founding Fathers Association.

[ yes i pay attention to small details ]

I was told to sit down by a black lady, with natural curly hair, flipping through a stack of papers covered in pen ink writing.

"and your angry ?" She asked me.

"i am angry... very angry" I admitted.

"you wanna release that anger ?" She asked me, her voice getting a little higher.

I tilted my head a little, nodding. "i need to"

"thank you for your honest answers... first a few formalities." She handed me a predominately white box, with blue and green accents on it. Also a blue flower, which i was examining.

"yes, the official flower of the experiment, they represent rebirth. In the box, you have recording lenses, contacts. should you do actively participate, wear them in the evening, and they will document everything you do." She told me.

"its said that greater participation will yield greater financial compensation . Next we will implant a tracking device, after that you will be all set, as they say... to purge.

3 hours before the commencement of the annual purge

Jahseh pushed me on his bed. I was trying to get something that i had left in his bedroom when he came and playfully tried to get on my nerves.

He got on top of me, pushing my legs apart and getting in between them, laying down.

He laid his head on my chest, seeming as if he was tired.

"your a virgin right, Lani?" He asked me.

"mhmm" I hummed in response to his question.

"Well i have a good idea" He stood up, looking down at me.

I stared in to his eyes, waiting for him to go on.

"let me take it from you" He suggested

"jah-" I was cut off.

"just let me, baby" He whined.

"Jahseh... i don't know" I blushed, honestly not knowing what to say.

One thing i swore to myself when i was going through depression, and when i felt like taking my own life, is that i'd never die a virgin.

and in this purge thing. I don't know if i'll die or not.

"come on ma, we got 3 hours. and it only gon take you a few minutes to cum" He shrugged.

"and you?" I asked him curiously.

"it depends" He smirked, at me.

DONT WORRY, IM DOUBLE UPDATING.

to be continued...