CHAPTER 14.

Before you start reading, I would like to say that I love you all! You may continue.🌸

ENJOY

ENJOY.🌸

You will regret your decision. You will regret letting me go. Amber words came rushing in my head. I shook my head and got up from the chair, making my way towards the window. Will I regret my decision? Have I done right by letting her go? Yes, Tyler you have. She never loved you. Stop thinking about that selfish bitch. My subconscious answered. I can't let my breakup affect me. I have to stay focused on my business. I cursed myself. I groaned and walked back to my chair. I dialed Emily's number but she wasn't answering my calls. I was already so frustrated and she was only making me it worse. God, where the hell is she? Why isn't she answering the phone? I got up from the chair and moved out of my office. While I was on my way towards Emily's office, I saw Amanda talking to one of my employees.

"Amanda," I called out for her.

She shut the other girl up and took long strides towards me. "Yes sir?"

"Where the hell is Emily?" I yelled at her. Everyone left whatever they were doing and looked at us. I didn't bother glaring at them.

I saw the lump in her throat which she gulps it down in fear. "She-le-ft with S-ir Noah." She said slowly, staring at the floor.

What the hell was she doing with Noah? "What? Where did she go with him? I again raised my voice making her even more scared than she already was. She stepped back and looked at me.

"I-do-n't know." She gasped and spoke in a voice barely above a whisper.

I scoffed at her. "You should have known if you weren't gossiping."

She embarrassingly looked down. I glared at the people around us and they got engaged with their work. My glaring is enough for such people.

I angrily walked into my office. Why the hell was she with Noah? She should be in her fucking office. I angrily slammed my hands on the desk. Why did she being with Noah make me so angry? Ugh. I shook my head and pulled my phone out of my pocket, dialing Noah's number.
Pick up, idiot. He didn't pick it up on the first ring. God! Why do people have a phone when they don't want to pick it up? I dialed his number and he answered on the second ring.

"What took you so fucking long to answer my call," I shouted. God bless his ears.

He groaned. "Ah...my ears, why are so pissed? I am with Emily." He must have kept his phone a few centimeters away from his ear.

"You can bring it close to your ears." I rolled my eyes. "What the hell are you doing with her?" I said calmly but sounded serious.

"Thank you." He sarcastically said. "I wanted to take her out for lunch. That's what I am doing you asshole." He replied.