CHAPTER 15.

Lots of love your way!❤️

ENJOY.🌸

I have never in my life been in such awkward situations. Sitting there, eating your food in silence with a handsome jerk beside you is a quite tough thing to do. I so wanted to look at him but I couldn't. I just can't face him right now. Right after I told Noah about me. How will I tell Tyler? He will be so mad. I don't like mad Tyler. I want to see that cute drunk Tyler. I will have to think of a way to get him drunk again so that I can enjoy some time with him.

I shook my head at my idiotic plan. You can do it, Van. You just have to sit with him, who is asking you to talk? Then he will drop you at the office. Then you are free to say, sing, dance or whatever you want to do. Now, just walk with your head up towards his car. It's okay you can do it.

I inhaled and exhaled sharply and marched towards his car. One of his guards who was well-built, dressed in all black suit, opened the door for me, I smiled at him while he just stood there not even looking at me. Asshole. I sat beside Tyler, making sure there is enough space between us. I just sat there in silence. By the corner of my eyes, I saw Tyler glancing at me.

"Sir, where should I take now?" I looked at the driver.

"To my home," Tyler said with such authority in his voice, which would make anyone obey him.

"Okay." He said and turned on the engine.

I directed my gaze at Tyler. I was astonished.

"Why are we going there?" I asked him in confusion.

He looked at me and dismissed my question. I saw him typing something on his phone. Noah. I so want to kill you right now. Only because of you, I am in such an awkward situation. My phone vibrated and Noah's message appeared on the lock screen. Speak of the devil. I typed my password and opened his message.

Noah: I hope you are enjoying with that jerk.😉 I chuckled at his message.

Me: I so want to strangle you to death right now.

Noah: How about we don't meet for a few days? 🤔

I chuckled again and was about to respond to him when the car came to halt, making half of my body fall on to Tyler's lap. My arms were prickling with goose bumps, and a shiver ran through my body. My heart was beating so fast. Also Tyler's. I could clearly hear his rapid heartbeat. I guess we both had the same effect on each other. I embarrassingly straightened my posture and Tyler did the same.

"Sorry sir." The driver said with a scared expression on his face. Poor guy.

I saw Tyler glaring at him.