Chapter 9: Bumblebee or ladybug? Part 2: Get to know you better.

An:hiiii really sorry for the late update!
---------------------------------------------------
*Yang pov*

Ruby:" Yeah I know. I know what I am doing Yang. Company Blake when I'm gone ok Big Sis? I promise to come back in one piece. "

Once she said that, she left the shop. I couldn't help to feel worry. This time I couldn't be there for my little sister again. I wished I could be there but the invitation was only for one person and the security in the castle was pretty high. One couldn't go in without an invitation from the king himself and those invitation were pretty hard to fake. The last time I couldn't be there for her was because I was traveling for materials.

As reasoning king he was. He had a dark side. He always get what he wanted and if he can't he will used force. I just hoped he listened to his reasoning side than his dark side. Blake looked at me with a raised  eyebrow

" Well I say that because the last time king Jacques had forced Ruby to work for him. And when Ruby refused he order his men to well trap her. Of course Ruby manged to fight her way through and reason with him before he let Ruby go. "

He acted liked this because he needed someone strong and powerful with him to scary his enemies away. Anddd since Ruby was Summer's daughter it was clear that Ruby was as strong as her mother. And she was due to the Blacksmith work and occasion training under dad. After the death of mom and Summer ,His enemies attacked more often. Then when his wife got injured he became a different man. He sided on his dark side more.

Blake:" I'm surprised he can be reason with. "

" My little Sis can reason well. But when it come to Negotiating she doesn't have that skill. "

Blake just nodded and went back to reading. I rested my chin on my palm as I waited for customers. After awhile customers started to come. Some stayed awhile to chat, some just left as Ruby was not here. Not liked I mind this treatment I mean Ruby was the blacksmith. Of course one would go to her if needed a new weapon or armor specially for one's needs.

As I tended to my customers I always steal a few glances at Blake who was still reading her book. Once the rush hour passed by and I sat near Blake.

" Sorry I say I would company you but in the end I got busy. Hahahaha! "

Blake:" it's ok. You are Not the first who didn't keep up on their word but at least you make up for it. "

Suddenly Blake's eyes dulled slightly for a second before going back to her book. I decided not to ask about it. I didn't want to bring anymore bad memories.

I tried to think another topic when I saw her book. It looked brand new, liked it was never touched. ' Reminds me of Ruby's shelf. ' The two years of collecting books because of me kept on buying for Ruby. Why I said collecting it was because Ruby never reads them. It was almost as if she was collecting them. But she was too busy to read so I couldn't blame her. After all she was full time on her work even at home. She managed to slow down alittle as being famous allowed Ruby to chose her orders. 'Back to Blake... '

" That book looked new what is it called?"

Blake:" oh it's called man with two souls. It's new because it belong to your sister.  She let me read while I company her as she work. Since she told me she didn't time to read I decided to read it out for her. I read this before but I decided to read again to refresh my memory on it so if Ruby would to ask anything I could answer. "

"Wow what a sweet girl friend~ next thing I know you will be making lunch for her. "

I smirked and winked playfully at her which caused her to blush slightly which made me cation. ' was she blushing because of me winking or-'