Roger Taylor - A Year & 3 Months

This is quite angsty and he's a bit of a dickhead in the beginning but oh well let's go:

The call from an unknown girl brought your world crumbling down on you. She hadn't given you a name, or even told you how she got this number, she just had information that changed everything, giving in depth details that made you believe every word she said. She'd slept with your boyfriend during his last tour. You don't know why she did it but she did, there was no guilt or spite in her voice. It didn't seem like she was trying to hurt you but her motive was unclear.

"I'm sorry, doll. I genuinely didn't know he was with someone until I saw you in a magazine." She had an accent that you couldn't place. Australian, maybe Kiwi.

"No, no it's- Thank you for telling me. I don't think he ever would have."

You'd been with Roger for a while now. Friends for four years and another six spent together. You trusted him, you just always had that dread in the back of your mind when he was on tour. Your suspicions seemed to be correct. He'd done the very thing he'd swore he wouldn't. After all, this was why your last relationship had ended. It was starting to feel like you were cursed. He was going to come home from the studio soon and you were going to confront him. Everything was packed and ready to go, all you had to do now was leave him.

The door made you jump even though you were expecting it.

"(Y/N)? What're you doing?" He asked, seeing you stood in the hallway with your bags packed.

"Leaving."

"Why?" Roger asked carefully, fearing the worst.

"I got a phone call today from a girl you met on your tour. A girl you shagged on tour. That's why I'm leaving." The emphasis in your voice was venomous.

"Oh...Look love, it was ages ago and it didn't even mean anything; she was just there." Roger closed the front door behind him and stepped closer to you.

"I'm really not interested in listening to you try and justify sleeping with another woman so please just stop." You shook your head.

"Alright, I'll make it up to you."

He sighed. He sighed. You couldn't believe what you were hearing. The relationship you and Roger had built was amazing. You balanced each other out and shared a similar sense of wonder and humour. Every moment you spent together was amazing but the more you heard him speak right now, the less you wanted to be around him.

"Roger, there is nothing that you can say or do that will fix this." You shook your head. He really couldn't see what he'd done so wrong? This was the very thing that broke you down the last time you were in love. Deciding it was pointless, you pick up your bags to leave.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa! (Y/N), we can sort this out, come on. Don't go."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Do you really not see what you've done? You did this and there isn't anything for us to sort out because there is no us anymore."

His face showed nothing but confusion and bewilderment. You saw no guilt. And all that did was reinforce the idea in your head that you couldn't stay with him. Because if he got away with it this time, he'd think he could get away with every time he was on tour.

"You're leaving me over a fling I had on tour? It wasn't like I fell in love with her, I'm not like your ex. I didn't do that."

The comment seemed harsh but your reaction was more like one of disappointment. You didn't care. You couldn't care. If you let yourself care then it would destroy you. He'd cheated and then used what your ex had done to make his actions feel seem extreme. You could've been just as cruel, but that would achieve nothing.