Hover Board Racer

You were at the skate park with your board, watching some of your friends and other people ride around all day on their wheels. It was always fun on days off from school. One of your friends rolled up towards you and you got yourself ready for a run. They gave you a high-five and you launched yourself down into the skate pit. You rolled down the pit and did a few tricks here and there. You flipped through the air and balanced yourself on your hand before skating back down and did three flips in a single jump.

You landed back with your friends and were about to give out and receive some high-fives. However, another board blew past you and into the pit. You looked back and saw some girl on a hover board of all things. She began to shred the course, easily out performing you and all your friends. You were amazed as she had no problems just moving through the area without a care in the world.

She landed besides you and your friends and blew some gum into a bubble and popped it. She glanced over to you guys and winked and walked off. You were just amazed. While the other guys weren't doing anything, you were beyond curious and wanted answers. You ran after the girl while your friends stayed put and at the pit.

(Y/N): Hey, wait up.

???: Yo?

(Y/N): That-that was amazing! How did you learn to do all that?

Reese: Basic training. Name's Reese by the way.

(Y/N): (Y/N) (L/N). So, what's with that board? There is NO way that you bought that from the retailers.

Reese: Didn't. I'm a huntress in Haven. I made this at Sanctum. What can I say, I always loved sweet boards.

(Y/N): Sweet board is right. That thing is amazing!

Reese: Thanks. Lithium ion mixed in with air dust. Makes these bad boys pop!

(Y/N): I'll say! You said your from Haven?

Reese: Yep! Been going there for almost a year now. It's a mix bag, but mostly fun. I guess. Team's pretty sweet. And you?

(Y/N): Oh, I'm...just, me. Don't really have a special place like you do.

Reese: Your buddies say otherwise.

(Y/N): (Sighs) Templeton. I go to Templeton Prep.

Reese: Wait, wait, wait, wait. Templeton Prep? Isn't that like, a high end school meant for the rich of Mistral that didn't get into Haven or something?

(Y/N): Y-Yeah.

Reese: Then what is a boy like that doing out here? I thought it was "beneath" the realm of your money.

(Y/N): Well, that's awfully stereotypical of you. But, no. My parents are strict when it comes to cash. Didn't get much growing up. And they don't exactly care what I do as long as it doesn't damage their financials.

Reese: That seems...lonely. Do you, want to-

(Y/N): Not really.

Reese: Oh, I get it. Sorry, didn't mean to-

Bolin: Yo! Reese! We're leaving!

Reese rolled her eye and gave an annoyed look.

(Y/N): Boyfriend?

Reese: Ah! As if! No, teammate. (Turns back to Bolin) I'm coming BoBo. (To you) I'll see you later. I expect the same of level of skill next time.

(Y/N): Ye-yeah. And I expect you to teach me how to ride that thing.

Reese: Buy me dinner first, then I'll teach you all the tricks. ALL of them.

Reese gave you a statue and ran off with your team. Meanwhile, you looked on and just whistled, still utterly amazed by her skill set and level. However, that didn't matter right now. Now, was a good time to call it a day.