~BRAINFREEZE~ " New Neighbour "

*Zane x Neuro
*Next door neighbour kind of AU cuz why not
*This is basically season 3 and 4 but Zane doesnt.... Bleh x-x and instead, theyre looking for PIXAL •-•)b
*2 or maybe 3 parts idk

•PART 1•

3rd Person POV :-

Neuro sat silently in his living room, reading a book about Ninjago history and its myths and legends. It was his lucky day off from teaching in his college. Yes, hes a teacher. It was Summer Break and he decided to stay inside and away from the heat any way he can since he has an AC.

He heard a car pass by loudly and usually, he doesnt really care if it happened any other time but this time, it for some reason caught his attention. He was interested when he saw the number plate of the car and hes never seen it in the whole neighbourhood ever. He knows his neighbours well until the fact that he even knows what they do every morning like his neighbour in front of him, Paul, who usually takes a walk with his dog on every 10.00 a.m. or his other neighbour, Veronica, who leaves house earlier which was about 4 hours ago. Anyways, back to the car. Neuro inspected the car more and got went out to see who was in the vehicle. It was a white Bezza car and its number plate that spelled out, N1NJ4.

Neuro was shocked and couldnt believe it. Ninja... As in the ninja who saved ninjago city??

He stood there, starstruck and confused. Why did the ninja want a house? Wont everyone in the neighbourhood crowd them all? Questions, questions, question, filled Neuro's head but snapped out when he heard the front door of the car open to reveal the ice ninja otherwise known as Zane.

" Shit " Neuro muttered, staring and waiting for the other ninja to come out but after a short while, they never did. He stepped closer to the only ninja that was taking out a key and entered the house. " Uhm... Are you... Zane? The ice ninja?? "

Zane turned to see the smaller and smiled. " Well, yes. I decided to maybe stay somewhere that Cole and Jay wont bother me on who is right and who is wrong all the time. It was getting annoying but Jay wasnt really since he'd always been obnoxious his whole life. " Zane explained. " Im sorry, how rude of me. I didnt get your name. " the ninja asks politely, feeling a bit stupid. Neuro stuttered as he answered, " U-uh... Neuro. Pathis. Just call me Neuro " Zane chuckles and stated, " You dont have many friends, do you? " " Is it that obvious? " Neuro blushes in embarrassment. Zane's smile grew wider and so did Neuro's.

" Ah, let me help you pack up. Its the least I could do for a neighbour " Neuro suggests and Zane didnt want to protest and heck, he could need help too. He packed too many things, he had lost count how many boxes were in his trunk so he nodded.

•~•~•~•~•

The two had become really close and Neuro actually came out to say he was gay but he still never told Zane that he could read minds.

So on a boring night where Zane was on a mission to find his friend, PIXIE or whatever her name was, he was waiting for something to happen that might take his mind off the ninja. He felt a strong wind coming from the kitchen and went over to investigate only to find a piece of paper that flew in from the open window. 'I thought I had closed all my windows??' the master of mind wondered. He looked at the piece of paper that laid on the ground, moving a bit. He picked it up to examine it and there was a notice that said,

'Dear master of mind,
Looking for something interesting to do to keep your head off the attractive ice ninja? Dont deny it, Neuro. You know very well you like him as much as PIXAL likes him. Anyway, about the interesting bit, are you in for a tournament of elements where you fight other masters such as you? If you win, you get to request anything you would like and get anything from my noodle shop for free! If youre interested, meet at the docks at midnight. Leave any sort of weapons behind or actually lose them for real. See you there, master of mind.'

Docks at midnight? Tonight? And how does he know his name?

Neuro was confused on who this was but soon enough figured out that it could be Chen. The guy who owns the most famous noodle house in all of Ninjago. He couldnt disagree. He goes there everytime for lunch.

He decided to accept the tournament and since he had about 4 hours left before midnight, he decided to sleep and get some energy. Its a tournament, right? You need energy to fight and for Neuro, thats the most important thing to have when in a fight with someone just like him ; an elemental master. Neuro liked his powers a lot. It helped during times he needed most and okay, to be honest? He may ot may not have been reading Zane's mind. He knows Zane has took a liking ti him but he didnt want to risk it so he kept silent. But he wonders, will Zane be there? Maybe the other ninja will be too. Or just him? No. The other ninja would come too since PIXAL is their friend. Neuro assumes theyre all friends, anyway.

Neuro shrugged and walked back into the living room. He set down the paper on his coffee table and lay down on the couch to sleep.

Word Count : 963