6-Who Is That?

I take in the box and gOD IT'S HEAVEY!

MY CRAMPS!!!

MY CRAMPSSS!!!!

After finally taking the box into my house and onto the kitchen counter, I opened it to see many things inside, but I have only searched for one thing.

Ah, there it is! The heat suppressa-

"Master!~" I hear a scream from upstairs. It almost sounded like a moan. I know that scream-moan. That smoan. It belonged to the one and only, cute.... Little... Chim... Chim...?

I looked outside of the kitchen with the heat suppressants little box in my hand. I head to the staircase and see Jimin leaning on the staircase pole and grinding on it, all sweaty and lustful.

"Master..~" He growled and stepped closer. Every step he took foward I took a step back. "You're my mate...~"

Just before he could lung at me, someone knocked him down as if it was a football game.

"Master, run!" Yoongi said, holding Jimin down, "I'm losing my control over myself, Master! Please hurry!" I ran and grabbed the car keys from the counter at the front door. I heard a couple of heavy footsteps behind me.

"Master!~" I didn't have to look back to know it was Jungkook. Crap, if he will catch me I won't be able to get out of his grip.

I turn around and throw whatever that was in my hand at him with full force. Luckily, I hit the middle of his forehead with it and he fell, knocking down whoever was behind him: Taehyung and Hoseok.

"Sorry! I'll call you later to see if you're alive!" I shouted and quickly run out of the house, getting into my red sports car and driving away to... Somewhere. Anywhere that's not there.

I drove off to a café I used to go to a lot. When I walked in I heard they were playing one of my hit songs as background music. I smiled lightly to myself.

"What would you like, Miss?" I turned around to see the employee guy looking right at me, smiling. He was pretty cute. He had brown hair and brown cute eyes. He was pretty handsome, actually.
"Oh, hello!" I giggle and walk towards him. I take a look at the little new sign in front of me.

'NEW MILKSHAKES!'

I like milkshakes.

"What are the flavors of the new milkshakes?" I ask the guy in front of me. At first he just keeps staring at me with his mouth opened a bit and his cheeks had gotten a little blush over them.

 At first he just keeps staring at me with his mouth opened a bit and his cheeks had gotten a little blush over them

He then shook his head and came back to reality.

"Sorry, what was that?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"W-what are the flavors of the new milkshakes?" I stutter. Damn you, stuttering. He smirks a little before answering.

"Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, blueberry, cherry, coffee, and beautiful." He spaces out a bit, and sighes while looking at my lips.

"I'm sorry, what was the last one?" I asked, a little confused, but giggling.

"B-Bubblegum." He stutters and becomes even redder.

"I'll have the strawberry one, please." I fiddled with my purse and handed him the money.

"Great choise." He smiles and takes the money and his hand touches mine. He bites his lips and his hand stays still on mine for a few seconds. He becomes even redder and I started to get worried.

"Are you ok?" I put the money down and grab his hand, "Do you feel well? You look a little red."

"Y-yeah... I'm f-fine, I think." He stuttered. I blushed slightly and thought it was pretty cute. "Anything alse you'd like?"

"Yeah, actually." I smiled. "An omlete sandwich. With tomato, cheese and lettuce."

"We have the same taste," He smiles even wider but his smile fades and turns into a pained face impression immediately as his stomach grumbles furiously.

He held his stomach with his arms and tried to smile at me apologetically, but his smile only looked like he was in pain. Which he obviously was.

"When was the last time you ate?" I asked him, taking more money out of my purse.

"Uhh.." He scratched his neck in imbarresment. His face was now red with embarrassment.

"Double my order." I wave the money in front of his face.

"A-alright?" He says and goes to the kitchen. His curious impression fades into a playful smile, "Your order will be ready in no time, miss...?"

"Please, call me Y/n." I smile widely, "And you?"

____________________________________________________________________

A cliffhanger? Not a cliffhanger?

Idk😂