[4] First Encounter

The three heard a knock from outside. Yena shushed the two and opened the lights. She walked towards he door with her hood on and opened it. "Yes?"

"Room service?" A guy said and Yena took the food and other stuffs and closed the door with her foot. "Here, You two should eat and let's get started." Yena said and the two nodded confusingly. "Wait. You're gonna come with us?" Chaewon asked and Yena nodded.

"But--"

"I missed doing this. So it's fine, I need to cut Daniel's throat right away." Yena said as she tightened her grip with her own knife. "But how are we gonna deal with the two patrolling cops--"

*knock knock*

"Open the door! This is the police!" A female voice shouted from outside. "Tsk" The three cursed under their breaths before wearing their masks and loaded their guns and knives on their thighs.

Soon the door bursted open and the three police girls aimed their guns but they were too late. There was none one already... "Minju, Wonyoung, search everywhere for every suspicious things."

"Yuri.." Minju muttered and pointed at the broken glass. "You two. Go downstairs and search for possible escape route they went." Yuri said and the two left--

Yuri slipped her gun to into her holster. and sat to examine the broken glass.. but she heard the door locked behind her.

"Minju, Wonyoung--"

"You're alone. How stupid of you to tell to go down by themselves." Yena cut her off. Yuri quickly turned around and pulled her gun.

"Grey hoodie, familiar voice..." Yuri said out loud.

"That's right. I was the one who gave you that strawberry canned drink for free but here you are, pointing a gun to me." Yena said and smiled under her mask.

"Take off your mask!" Yuri shouted and pulled the hammer of her gun, her finger ready to pull the trigger.

"As you wish."

Yena then slowly took off her mask. "Hello Chief."

"Choi Yena. Where is the other two?!" Yuri asked and Yena chuckled and sat on to one of the bed.. and even crossing her legs.

"Downstairs, taking care of your assistants." Yena replied. "Now if you want their lives to be spared, put your gun down." Yena then showed her phone of Wonyoung and Minju being tied up...

Yuri gritted her teeth and slowly lowered her gun.

"Say, Why are you doing this killings?" Yuri asked. Yena chuckled. "Do you know who you are protecting right now?" Yena asked.

"Protecting? Mr. Kang Daniel?" Yuri said.

"Yeah that guy."

"That guy who killed a thousands of innocent people including my parents and my brother." Yena said and Yuri widened her eyes...

"killed? what do you mean?" Yuri responded.

"He owns the secret organization and the boss. He killed thousands of people who came to his way when he was running for the political position." Yena explained.

"And back when you faced Yujin earlier. The bodies you found are the members of that organization. If you investigated the crime scene properly..."

"you'll see something related to Kang Daniel." Yena added and walked to the broken glass and looked down from the height of their room.

"Don't worry, Woman. It's not like I'm making you believe me or if ever recruiting you..."

"You'll soon know why I'm doing this."