Indirectly Kissed

“Hyung!”

“Myeonie!”

Sehun watched as an overjoyed Junmyeon came running towards an equally delighted Luhan, the two boys hugging the shit out of each other while he just stood on the side, silently drinking his bubble tea as he tries his best not to eye roll at the dramatic reunion unfolding in front of him.

“Yay, drama. Whoop-dee-fucking-doo.” He cheers half-heartedly, unenthusiastically jazzing his free hand in the air.

They were supposed to meet Junmyeon at the 4th floor of the dorm building—also known as the Flower Boys’ floor, since he and his good-looking circle of friends were occupying most of the rooms there; but the elder, not being able to control his raging feels anymore, decided to wait for them at the entrance with open arms.

Literally.

He looked too excited for some reasons he doesn’t quite know.

Oh Sehun.” Junmyeon warns, gently pulling away from his cousin to give him a slight glare. “Where are your manners?” His hyung’s voice sounded so motherly that he really ends up rolling his eyes.

He was about to begin teasing his easy-to-bully hyung when an unnecessary question reaches his ears, coming from none other than the girliest-looking guy he has ever landed his eyes on.

“I thought he never had them?” Luhan’s expression was enough of a proof to say that he was being truly serious about his question.

But of course, he doesn’t see that.

“You little shit, what are you trying to say?”

“What?! Little? For your information I am only a few inches shorter than you. And you don’t curse on someone during your first time meeting them!” Luhan growls, the latter ignoring his question as he stomps his feet angrily, all the while sending glares at him while Junmyeon just stood in between, looking lost as can be.

“Oh, and chin grabbing is an appropriate thing to do to a person you barely know?” He argues, unconsciously reaching for his molested chin as he gives the shorter a dirty look.

“You grabbed his chin?!”

Junmyeon’s question remained unheard and disregarded as he and Luhan started to engage in a verbal fight, filthy looks flying here and there along with the impromptu summarization of what had happened during the time they spent together alone.

He internally cringes at how he used to find Luhan and his lips pretty.

Ew no. I regret everything.

“I only did it once!” Came in the elder’s lame lie, resulting to him furrowing his eyebrows in disagreement.