58:Mysterious

3 months had passed. You had forgotten all about the rape because jungkook made you so happy and didn't let you think about it. But still at times when you were alone, you cried. You remembered everything and you cried.

You always came out like everything in your world was fine. Like you didn't have a single thing to worry about.
Pretending to be okay, pretending to not feel.

You practiced late and minjun stayed with you so you wouldn't have to walk home alone.

One night when you and minjun were walking towards your dorm, you felt like someone was watching you and minjun from the trees along the side of the road. You stopped walking. Minjun asked what was wrong. You told him that someone was there and you pointed out so that minjun would know.

Minjun went to check but there was no one. You were pretty sure you saw someone.

You forgot about this incidence and moved on with your life.

One day you decided to stay late for practice while everyone else left. You practiced until you no longer had capacity to dance anymore. You laid down on the floor. After a half an hour you packed your stuff and left.

On your way back to dorm, you feft like someone was watching you again. You started walking faster but that person eventually caught up to you.

It turned out it was jungkook. You complained to him that he shouldn't have done this after what had happened to you just the same way. He apologized and kissed your forehead. You told him that the other day he got you and minjun really worried.

When jungkook asked what you were talking about, you came to know that it wasn't jungkook. In fact, jungkook was at the dorm on that day.

Jungkook told you to be extra careful and he forbid you to practice this late. You went to bts dorm and spent the day with them.

Taehyung teased you for having a stalker just to lighten up your mood. You told Taehyung that you knew who the stalker was.

You were sure that it was the person who raped you. Taehyung came up with an idea.

You called jungkook and minjun and told them about Taehyungs plan.

They both agreed.

* * * * * *

It was night. You stayed late for practice. You kept checking your phone as if someone was gonna text you or something.

You packed your things. Your phone beeped. You picked your phone and went out.

It was dark. There were no stars in the sky. You looked around to see if someone was there.

The road was empty. You started walking towards your dorm.

"It was a bad idea taehyung.", you thought to yourself.

You took steps slowly. After walking for 10 minutes your phone rang.

You attended the call.

"No one's here.", you told.

"Yeah we know. We are looking.", taehyung replied.

"Where are you guys I can't see you?", you asked looking around.

"That's the point of it all!", jungkook replied and giggled.

"I really thought he would show up.", you replied.

"Me too.", minjun sighed.

"Come on. Why are you hiding now? He's not here.", you said.

"If he sees us, he'll know what we are up to. Go to your dorm now.", taehyung said.

Jungkook removed the call from speaker.

"Or unless you want to spend the night with me. You can't see me smirking right now.", jungkook said seductively.

You laughed.

"I think... I am gonna come over.", you replied and ended the call.

* * * * * *

You stayed the night at bts's dorn. Jimin teased you a lot as always.

You entered the room that previously was yours and layed in taehyungs bed.

Jungkook came out of the washroom.

"(Y/n), you could have just laid in my bed..... With me.", jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Yeah I could have but I didn't.", you played along.

Jungkook came and laid next to you.

You pushed him off the bed and laughed.

"You're....", jungkook laughed a little.

"Might want to complete that sentence mister.", you said looking at him, trying not to smile.

"You're so mean and rude and spoiled.", jungkook joked.

"Why would someone want to share a bed with someone who's that bad?", you questioned playfully.

Jungkook got up and laid in his bed.

He covered himself with the blanket.

"You're so dramatic!", you said.

He didn't move.

You got up and laid in his bed next to him.

He turned and faced away from you.

You tickled him.

"Don't!", jungkook said and tried to stop you.

You both struggled for awhile but since jungkook was stronger, he got hold of you.

"Let me go!", you said acting out.

"Lol! Why would I?", he replied.

You sighed.

You rolled your eyes. You stopped trying to free yourself.

"I would never let you go.", jungkook said as he started to kiss you.

* * * * * *

Note:

What do you think will happen? Will that guy show up? Or is someone else behind all this. :)

Is it someone (y/n) trusts? Or is it someone she barely knows?

Let me know in the comments.

I don't wanna disappoint you guys with the ending. So I am kinda nervous and worried lol.😅