Chapter 7

Harlem POV

Me and Nala had a good time at the restaurant, so I decided to take her to my night club, she's not old enough to get in but since I own it she got in with no problem. We walked up the stairs to vip, ky'ree and Rome was up there with 2 strippers bubbles and candy. We sat down and the waitress came out way.

"Do you want anything sir?" The waitress said.

"Gimme two bottle of ciroc and two glass, and  margarita." I said.

"You bout to get drunk?" Na asked.

"We bout to get drunk." I said.

"Umm no, I don't drink." She said, I didn't care she bout to get drunk if she like it or not.

"Na, stop being lame, I got you a margarita, it's good, and you can have some ciroc too." She nodddd her head out drinks came back and she tasted the margarita and liked it when she was done I poured her some ciroc.

"Ok on 3 we drink ok?" She nodded, "1. 2. 3." We wash the ciroc down, I started giving her more and more shot getting her drunk as fuck. I can handle my drinks but her on the other hand was getting wild. She stood up and sat in my lap and started twerking on my dick. I'm so  hard right now, she was grinding and laughing and when she talked she slurred.

I grabbed her hands and went on the dance floor, and on cam started booming threw out the club and she started backing that ass up on me. I could've laid her little ass out right now but I knew she wasn't in right mind right now. He little dress was pulling up and since I was behind her I could see her little black panties, I slapped and squeeze her big ole booty.

"H-Harlem you l-like that?" She slurred whole looking back at me bitting her bottom lip.

"Yeah, damn girl, all this ass." I said slapping her ass and roaming.

"I w-want you n-now." Na whispered in my ear. She ain't even kno what she was talking about so I ignored her. She started going down in my pants so i immediately wanted to bone. I picked her up and I walked to my office locking the door. I pulled her dress up exposing her panties and I ripped them off and started feasting on pussy. She was moaning and pushing my head deeper, when she came I stood up and started unbuckling my pants. I took my dick out my pants and her eyes got big.

"Touch it." I demanded and she immediately started stroking it. I pushed her hands back and pushed her body back making her lay on her back, I started lining up in between her legs, pushed in, feeling her opening making my eyes roll to the back of my head at her tightness and wetness, when I put the tip in she jumped up. With tears in her eyes.

"I-i can't do I-it n-no more!" She said screaming and pushing me back. I grabbed her legs and tried to go back in my she didn't budge. I pulled my pants up and sighed, I wasn't upset, she wasn't ready so I ain't judge. Plus she was drunk and was just trippin at least I got some tip action.

After the little altercation I decided it was time to go home. She had to much to drink.

________

This real short but it's sum🤷🏾‍♀️😂