Pietro Maximoff: Alone Time (Preview)

A/N: This is another request from @onii-chan1234!!!

Warning: Mentions of MPREG

***
Sequel - Pietro Maximoff: Coming Out

"That was a very delicious dinner Dad, thank you so much" Pietro sighed happily kissing you on the lips when you leaned down to collect his empty plate. "What about me...?" Your 5 year old son said with a slight Sakovian accent pouting with his arms crossed over his chest which you smiled brightly at.

You & your husband kneeled down on both sides of your son, Ivan Maximoff, planting a kiss on his cheeks making the little boy giggle with delight. "C'mon Ivan, it's bath time then it's off to bed." Pietro lifted up your son carrying him towards the bathroom while got started on the dishes.

A few minutes into washing dishes you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your body from behind & a slow kiss on the back of your neck sending shivers down your spine. "P-Pietro, p-please stop..." You stuttered through your lip biting to control you making any sort of noise to let your husband know it felt good.

"You know like it" You felt Pietro's smirk against your skin as you squeezed your eyes shut stopping motions of your scrubbing really trying hard suppress a moan. The plate & sponge dropped out of your hand when you felt your husband's hand slip into your sweats.

"I said stop it!" You whisper yelled making the younger male look at you with confusion then you put your hands on your hips looking to the side licking your lips in irritation. "Why?" Your husband whined like a little kid as your head looked towards the hallway just in case your son walks in.

"Ivan could be done showering in a few minutes & I really don't want him to be walking in on you jerking me off while I wash dishes Pietro." As if on cue Ivan runs up to you hugging your legs tightly as he yawns happily with closed eyes. Your husband blushed at the fact that you were right.

You picked up your son in your arms as he laid a head on your shoulder sleeping peacefully while you walked over to his room with Pietro not far behind. Carefully, you tucked your son into his covers & he rolled over a bit then you leaned down kissing your sons forehead.

(A/N: Scene is from Godzilla. The one with Elizabeth Olsen & Aaron Taylor-Johnson who play Wanda & Pietro in the MCU)

You walked towards the exit stopping at the doorframe turning around with a smile "Sweet dreams bubba" was the last thing you said before turning off the lights & the door. When you turned around you saw Pietro use his super speed towards the kitchen as you went in that direction then you saw your husband place 2 glasses of whine on the coffee table.

"Well aren't you romantic" You laughed as you sat down & clinked glasses with your platinum haired husband then taking a small sip. "One more thing" Pietro used his super speed again to place your favorite scented candles on the table in front of you. The lights dimmed making you smile brightly at the speedster.

"Of course I'm a romantic" Pietro leaned in placing a soft kiss on your, after the first kiss Pietro decided to be bold so he took both of your whine glasses pacing it on the coffee table & grabbing you to place you on his lap.

The 2 of you didn't kiss, it was a comfortable silence as you looked deeply into each other's eyes. "I miss this..." Pietro had said with a sigh looking away from your eyes as he pulled you in for a tight hug. You had to quit the Avengers Team because you were pregnant with your son & once you gave birth you didn't have the heart to rejoin the team.

Your job now didn't pay you as much as the Avengers Team did, but you did make enough hours to support your you & Pietro's son. You work at a local diner near the apartment your family lived in. Since no one would watch Ivan you would make him go with you, at least it away from all the danger.

Pietro ended up staying the team so he could provide for his family which you were grateful for, but it meant for your husband to be away most days & nights. You never really got any alone time with him, that is until now.

You put your hands on your husband's back as he kissed you again a little more aggressively this time making you grunt he gripped your ass cheeks. Your cheeks always got flustered whenever Pietro did stuff like that. Your husband went down kissing your jawline then to your neck.

You tilted your to head give the speedster more access letting you enjoy the pleasure of mini bite marks on your neck & before it could go any further the phone rings. Pietro kisses you firmly when you tried to get out of his grasp & prying his hands off you.

***

A/N

WHOA!!! It has been way too long since I've updated 😭 I'M SO SORRY, I GOT SICK AT ONE POINT THEN WORK WAS MAKING ME TOO TIRED!!!

But here's a little preview to what I've been writing & what's next!!! I'm so sorry Marvel Fans...😭