19

''Taehyung, what the fuck are you doing outside my window?''

You jump out of your bed and push open your window, his figure smoothly jumping through the opening and landing on your carpet.

''I'll come here whenever the fuck I please'' he deadpans casually, flicking the bangs out of his eyes.

The long cloak is draped around him like a curtain, his fingers unbuttoning the top so it cascades off his shoulders elegantly and onto the floor. Your eyes widen as you observe his inner attire, skinny jeans with a loose sleeveless top.

Man literally comes at my house at midnight and strips, don't tell me...?!

As a blush spreads across your face, you too begin to unbutton your shirt. ''I'm ready...''

Taehyung chokes, hand covering his eyes in an instant. ''Are you always freaking horny? Stop-''

You don't strip any further, shirt hanging loosely off your shoulder. ''Why are you here then?''

''My messages weren't sending after it got me...'' he mumbles, eyes glued to some random spot on your bed. ''I have a clear idea of who it is''

You nod, recalling how the thing had possessed Taehyung moments ago on text. ''Who is it?'' you question, interest piqued.

''it's possessed that brat...''

You shake your head in disbelief. ''Kai? It can't be...''

''It's a possibility...remember when my ring started flaring? He was with us but when he went it stopped'' he states, fingers fiddling with the metal object.

You refused to believe it. ''It may have just been a coincidence though...we don't know for sure''

''Aren't you close to him?'' he asks, a faint bitterness lacing his tone. ''you'll be a victim, so I'm just letting you know before hand''

''Not that I care of course'' he adds, clearing his throat and glancing everywhere except at you.

A grin seeps into your features.

''Yeah, but why aren't you looking at me?''

His eyes flicker towards you for a split second before he grabs his cloak and throws it over you. ''Why the fuck are you half naked? Are you trying to seduce me?''

''SHHHHH'' you whisper, stumbling your way out of the cloth. ''My mum will hear you!''

His eyelashes flutter closed as he inhales, turning away from you. ''shameless...''

You adjust your clothing so it isn't about to fall off, and stand up to take a seat next to him. He is sitting cross legged on your carpet, tense as his eyes stare vacantly at nothing in particular. It felt unusual seeing him like this.

He looked more defined, vulnerable.

''It got to you too...are you okay?'' you ask softly, trying to crack the layer of ice he buried himself in. He was always so closed off, and it was only now you realised you actually knew nothing about him.

''yeah'' he responds deeply, head still tilted to the other side. If only he opened up...

You stand on your knees, ruffling his hair into a fluffy mess before planting a soft peck at the tip.

His eyes widen imperceptibly before he covers his mouth. ''What is this?''

''Affection'' you grin, hand still carressing his hair.

''Disgusting'' he scoffs, but his expression says otherwise. You remove your hands from his hair, resisting the impulse to ruffle it again.

After a moment of silence, his sparkling orbs stare at you intently. ''Do it again''

You gulp, eyes locking with his as he stares at you. You pause, noticing the power behind those breathtaking eyes, power that's as reckless as a tornado. His eyes flash, and for a moment they look golden with warmth, but as careless as hell.

His expression was always cold, hardened by ice. But now it was raw, pure and simply...normal.

And so you hug him.

He is taken aback by the sudden gesture, literally. You had flung yourself onto him, causing him to tumble back while you fall on top of him. His lips are parted in wonder, a bewildered expression occupying his face.

Slowly, his ears turn pink.

''awhhh, are you blushing?'' you pinch his cheeks, elbows rested on his shoulders as you stare down at him. ''How cute! You act all cold and mean but you're actually a softie deep down, aren't you?''

His widened eyes lower into hooded ones, mouth parting shut as you hear his teeth clench. ''I'll show you who's a softie...''

In an instant, he flips you so you're on the ground instead of him.

''rough, huh...I like it'' your lips tilt into a devilish grin as you slowly lift your hips and grind against him.

He slams you back onto the floor, a feral fire beginning to ignite in his sparkling eyes. ''you horny little shit...''

His head lowers towards your stomach, teeth gripping the edge of your shirt and tugging it upwards. His legs interlock between yours as he plants soft kisses on your belly, and you simply quiver in ecstasy as he continues his sensual ascent up your body.

''Y/N!'' your mother screams from her room. ''What's the racket about? Go to sleep!''

He pauses, head arching back upwards. ''shit''

Gazing down at you with shadowed, desirous eyes, his hands reach towards your shirt and he pulls it down, covering your exposed stomach. ''That wasn't me. I think I was possessed''

''Am I dreaming?'' you grin lazily, relishing the view of Taehyung on top of you.

''TURN YOUR LIGHTS OFF AND SLEEP'' your mother yelled once again, making you flinch. Footsteps near your room.

''shit, hide!'' you hiss, and he casually slides into your bed, draping your blanket over him. You switch the lamp off just in time, and the footsteps stop, trailing off to the opposite direction.

The moonlight shines through the window as brilliant streaks of silver, casting a glittery glow into your room.

2AM.

''Taehyung?'' you call, watching his still figure resting soundly on your bed. ''You're going to stay here tonight?''

''Well it's not like I want to'' he mutters beneath the covers.

You slide into your bed, cuddling against your blanket.

I can't believe this. The mysterious bad guy Taehyung is literally sleeping next to me. How did this happen?

''Hey, don't you have your cult business you usually attent to at night?'' you ask, the thought randomly popping into your head.

''Not today''

''So...who is Lord?'' you inquire, hoping he would be distracted enough to give you an answer.

''You'll see once you join''

Staring at the back of his moonlit hair, you sigh, the heat of your breath washing over his ear.

He sits up abruptly, hair sticking out on all sides. ''I won't be able to stay here..''

You sit up too. ''why?''

He ruffles his hair in annoyance, the moonlight reflecting off his milky skin and accenting his features more vividly. ''Because you're fucking annoying''

''Huh?! What did I do?''

''Go to sleep, little shit'' he mumbles, climbing off your bed and grabbing his cloak.

''I'm not sleepy though!''

His slender fingers button up his cloak, the sparkling ebony of his eyes flickering towards you.

His mouth parts hesitantly. ''Then...wanna take a ride with me?''

A/N: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i love u all. a lot.

From today, I'll update for three days in a row. :D stay tuned~