oo. wikipedia

CARMEN MAE WILSON!

I BORN - july 4th 2002 ( age 16 ) new york, new york

new york, new york

II OCUPATION - actress, model

carmen mae wilson ( born july 4th, 2002 )
is best known for her role in a series of unfortunate events on netflix, her modelling and her hit movie yesterday.

PERSONAL LIFE!

carmen was born on july 4th, 2002 in new york, new york. she was put into acting at just four years old.

carmen grew up in new york, up until she was eleven, when she moved to los angeles due to her father's traveling business. carmen was raised as an only child. her father left her social media presence when she was thirteen, and has never been shown again. she now only lives with her mom, as she raises carmen as a single mother. malina has a very close relationship with louis hynes.

CAREER!

in 2006, she was hired to voice a small character in ice age, where her acting career started. in 2009 she stared in the hit movie "yesterday". she played the main character named, anastasia rose. carmen later took on modelling at the age of ten, her modelling career then skyrocketed and boosted her popularity. currently she has 9 million instagram followers. malina has been on many talk shows such as, the today show, the tonight show, and many more.