Chapter 29 - Nate

"You ready, baby?" I call out and adjust my tie.

I double-check my appearance in the mirror. My suit is tailored to fit my body like a second skin without looking overly-douchey and I got to admit, it's making me feel pretty badass. Delilah made my hair for me and she insisted that gelling one lone strand down over my forehead makes me look sexy. What the hell do I know? If my girl likes it, then that's what I roll with. I spritz some cologne on and make sure my laces are tied and I'm officially good to go.

"Ready." I hear and turn around.

"Jesus." I suck in a breath when I get a good look at Delilah. She's in red and looks like a fucking dream come true. Her dress is a long gown, sleeveless, and clings to her waist before flaring out. Her hair is twisted into a styled bun with a few loose strands that frame her face. Her makeup is bolder than usual but it's those fucking red lips that I can't take my eyes away from. I want to kiss the shit out of her and never stop. All I can do is shake my head and gape, trying to understand how someone can be so goddamn beautiful. "You look stunning, Angel. I'm going to be the luckiest fucking guy there."

"I don't know about that." She laughs a little self-consciously, running her hands down the material of her gown before peaking up at me from underneath her lashes. "It's not too much?"

"It's perfect. You're perfect." I insist and walk over to her, gripping her hips and pulling her against me. I hum low in my throat and bend my head to brush my nose against hers. "The things I would do to you right now if we had the time."

A hazy look passes over her eyes and I know she's thinking about all the sex we've been having this past week. I can't seem to satisfy my desire for her, always wanting more. Ever since that first time all my restraint snapped. I couldn't believe how fucking good it felt to be inside of her. I can't even remember any of my past sexual encounters because they don't hold a candle to what Del and I have. The chemistry between us is fucking explosive as hell and I feel like a goddamn animal that wants to mark my territory. Tonight, when I walk across the red carpet for The Humanitarian Awards with Del on my arm, I plan to stake my claim on her then and there. The entire industry will know she's mine and I may sound like a douchebag for this but I can't wait to gloat and show her off. She really has no idea how incredible she is.

"I'm kind of nervous." She tells me and rests her arms loosely on my shoulders. "All those cameras flashing and the hundreds of people. Not to mention leaving Zack on his own for the night."

"He won't be on his own." I remind her, kissing her forehead. "Your mom is watching him. He's going to be fine. You know what a good kid he is."

"I know. I'm just going to miss him."

"Yeah, me too. I've gotten so used to the little guy sleeping between us it's going to be weird going to bed without him at the hotel later tonight."

"We're going to leave for home right after breakfast, right?"

"Yeah. But until then," I move my mouth towards her eyes and lower my voice to a whisper. "I'm going to fuck you all night, in every position I can think of, and make you come so many times you won't be able to catch your breath."

"Definitely no complaints about that." She whispers back and I nip her earlobe teasingly. Already I can feel my body buzzing in anticipation for getting Del to myself for an entire night. We can be as loud as we want and as rough as we want and I plan on making the most of our time alone. Fuck, I can't get enough of her.

"You two about ready?" Greta asks and walks inside the bedroom with Zack on her hip. Delilah blushes and I try not to smirk as I watch her struggle to regain her composure.