. CHAPTER 13 .

It was now 6:55am. Clarissa had called me to let me know that she was going to be late as she had lots more shopping to do.

I was ok with that since I preferred being home alone.

I had done several things while Clarissa was out, I did some painting, cooked tomorrows lunch and did some gardening.

It was very peaceful here, the only noises you could hear where the tranquil sounds of animals.

For the past 2 hours I had been reading. I was waiting for Clarissa to come home.

1 hour later I decided that I needed to call her and tell her to come home as it was getting late.

I pulled my phone out of my pockets and dialled her number.

Beep beep... beep beep..

Finally she picked it up.

"Clarissa hello? where are you?!"

"What? Alison?! I'm in my bed, where I should be..." She sounded very sleepy.

"What do you mean? you're at the shopping centre, not in your bed!"

"Ok, Alison I don't know what's going on, but it's not funny"

"What DO you mean?! you come knocking on my door , like 2 days ago, then YOU volunteer to go shopping and NOW you're telling me you're In bed! I think IM the one who deserves to know what's going on!"

"Alison..."

"WHAT?"

"I..I never came to your house..."

"Okkk.... what's that supposed to mean? If its some sort of riddle then I swear I will kill you, you know how much I hate RIddles..."

"ALISON SHUT UP"

I gasped, surprised at her sudden outrage.

"Alison please listen, lock all the doors and windows, hide in your room and call 911."

"Why?! what happened?!"

"Alison... I was going to come to your house next week, I've been Home all this time"

My heart began to beat extremely fast.

Who had I let in my house? what where they planning to do to me?

Questions raced through my mind.

How could I have been so stupid to open the door?

"Alison?"

"Yeah I'm here. w..what do you think it is?"

"I think.. it's my doppelgänger...

It's when a ghost uses the disguise of a human to Try and get into another humans life.. This ghost thing is evil, you have to stay away no matter what."

I was speechless. how could this be possible? why did everything bad happen to me?

"Alison, I need to tell you something..."

Suddenly the phone was cut...

I panicked and tried to redial her number, but it was no use, Someone had cut the phone lines.

I ran around the house, locking all the doors and windows.

After I did that I tried once more to call Clarissa, no luck.

I sprinted to my bedroom and locked the door.

I darted under the covers and inhaled the familiar scent of jellybeans.

I was so scared. I didn't believe in angels but I believed in Demons. I knew that there was no one out there to help me, I would have to wait until morning.

Suddenly a loud beeping noise disturbed me from my thoughts.

3:00am.

I heard 3 booming Loud knocks, but this time they weren't coming from the door, they where coming from under the bed...

A/N

Hellloooo!

Okay so this chapter was a little late, but that's cause i accidentally deleted it and had to rewrite it )-:

I promise that the next chapter will be long!

So thanks for reading and feel free to comment! 😀

P.S. 'doppelgängers' are real, you can google them. They are not always ghosts but they are people who look identical to someone. 😯