Movies

Today is just another Friday night with friends after a match of football (not soccer you weird Americans). We watched rocket man and yeah I had a great time, Lisa was showing off her new girlfriend and she was some hot model so well done to her and the rest of our team just went crazy with fizzy drinks.

"Jisoo wait up!"
Lisa called to me

"What?"

"Oh you were walking too fast and the night isn't over so let's chat?"

"What about your girlfriend?"

"She can wait"

"Okay then..."

"Come on Jisoo you're just acting too tense, you feel me?"

"No Lisa I don't feel you but go on"

"Ughhh why are you always like thisss?"

"Like what?"

"You're too sensible and a bit of a dick at times"

"Thanks for your irrelevant information but I'll take that to account"

"What happened to the free-like crazy Jisoo I used to know?"

"I don't understand"

"You're still not over your ex right?"

"It's not-"

"It is!"

"Snap, Lisa they're in the past now and I'm learning from my mistakes but besides that I'm now the captain of our team and it's kinda a big deal"

"Jisoo your ex was ages ago like over a year now?? and what they said to you was wrong. Come onnn you weren't too childish or too immature they just had bad sense of humor and look at you now... their words stuck with you and you've lost yourself and it sucks ass"

"Yeah.. I guess you're right? I mean I haven't changed completely"

"Yeah I might be exaggerating to the extreme right now but I worry about you because you're becoming more stressed about everything and you're my best friend! Why would I not worry?"

"Thanks Lisa but people mature it just naturally happens okay"

"Jisoo please be happy with yourself and stop saying bullshit"

"Thanks...bitch"

"Well I think you should start seeing people and keep your options open you know?"

"Okay...I'll try"

"You'll find someone better I promise"