104 ⸸

18+

Seokjin leaned in to hug Namjoon, gently, when the doctor pushed him away almost immediately, startling him.

"No!" He avoided the man, leaving him confused.

"I have hairs all over me from the barbershop. I don't want to get them on your clothes too, sweetheart." The man sighed in relief and shrugged.

"Alright." He headed upstairs, leaving Namjoon to clean off the rest of the hair he had on himself.

When Seokjin opened the door, he found something in the room that made him practically scream with excitement.

"What?!" His eyes glisten with joy as he ran over to the bed. Namjoon appeared behind him after a while, smiling softly.

"Just a little g..." In attempt to try finishing his sentence, Namjoon was caught off guard when Seokjin hugged him tightly, repeating the words "thank you!" over and over again.

"But I thought you said this was bad for me to wear." He frowned. Namjoon recalls telling
Seokjin those same words yesterday while they were in a mall. The store they were in had a selection of clothes that was not so suitable to wear in public, and unfortunately it was the only type of clothing style Seokjin had been immediately drawn to.

~flashback~

"Dr. kim, do you like this?" Namjoon was minding his business, looking through the fake vampire fangs he could use for his costume when Seokjin showed up next to him holding
a very explicit outfit in his hand. When the man took a second glance at what Seokjin had
in his hands, he placed the fangs down and stared at the items in the other's hands.

The items contained a harness hooked onto a white shirt, a choker, and really tight pantyhose with an odd shape right in between them, as if something had to fill it in and Namjoon knew exactly what it was. Namjoon also knows that Seokjin had wandered off to the wrong clothing section.

He had picked up these peculiar looking items directly out of the adult section. Although Seokjin was an adult, the man was very mindless about a few things that Namjoon could
understand. Which is why he didn't quite understand what any of the items were for... Especially not the sweet treat he was holding with his left hand.

"Seokjin, this clothes isn't appropriate for you to wear to a Halloween party." Seokjin felt as if he was being scolded by his parents. He was almost mad at Namjoon for it. It's as if everything Seokjin likes to wear is a prohibited thing. Sadly, what the man didn't understand was that Namjoon was trying to keep his sanity and his image innocent and classy so he wouldn't be judged by anyone and liked by people.

"And what's this?" Namjoon asked about the candy Seokjin had in his hand even though he knew that it was a dildo, he just wanted to see what the man thought it was.

"It's candy, see? It even says Dildo Lollipop... What flavor is Dildo, Joonie?" Namjoon covered his face, hitting himself with his own palms.

"What do you think it looks like, Seokjin? Dildo isn't a flavor, it's a thing. A thing you have..." He felt his face was heating up with embarrassment while watching all of the people walking around them. He heard a few teenagers laughing.

"Keep walking or I'll tell your parents you were in here." It turns out that the teenagers were actually Namjoon's nephews. They scurried along, not wanting to get caught.

"A thing I have? Ohhh... Oh no." Namjoon shook his head, thinking Seokjin had finally figured it out.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize what it was until I picked it up. I'll go put it back." Seokjin's face was burning up.