With that

"Green rolled up in leaves. Yellow mood ring
Purple light like a beam." I sang to the music that played all throughout my house as my baby danced on me.

"Keep on and i'm kicking everybody out this bitch." I whispered in her ear.

"You ain't gotta kick them out." She let go of my hand and started walking upstairs. I knew exactly what that meant.

"Breezy where you going?" Somebody yelled over the music.

"I'll be back." I proceeded to walk up the stairs. I went in my room, assuming she was there but I didn't see her.

"Kira?" I called out for her. She tryna play hide and seek and shit.

"I'm over here." She said in a sing-song voice. I walked in the direction I heard her voice.

"Girl stop playing." I said once I found her. "Come here" I pulled her closer to me by her waist and tried to kiss her. She dodged it and walked around me. I sucked my teeth. Her ass wanna play games.

"Can you please come here? You been playing with me all night." I reached out and grabbed her arm, pulling her back.

"You got me." She smiled

"You done with your little game?" She shrugged

"Oh you done." I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my room, where she should've been in the first place.

"Bae... I just want you to know i'm with all that freaky shit tonight."

"Say no more." I took her shorts off and sung the song i could hear playing downstairs.

"Tongue kissing on that pussy, know you like it." I moved her panties to the side, giving her clit a long, slow stroke with my tongue.

"Mmm" She closed her eyes. I swirled my tongue around and around. I sucked on it as she rolled her hips around, slightly moaning.

"Taste that shit." I whispered before giving her a sloppy kiss. "You taste so damn good." I shook my head, pulling her up off the bed.

"Bend over" I bent her over the dresser and put it in. She clenched so tight, you would think she was a virgin.

"Ian gone move. Imma let you move since you with all that freaky shit tonight." She moved very slowly until she got comfortable enough to pick up the pace. Not being able to take it anymore, i gripped her hips and drilled in and out of her. The headboard knocked against the wall.

"Fuck Chris!" She gripped the ends of the dresser. I could see her biting her lip in the mirror. Shit was so sexy.

"Uh uh. You can take it." I took it out and grabbed her leg and bended it, putting it up on the dresser before getting back in. I gripped her with one hand and wrapped her hair around the other hand.

"Ugh baby!" I could see tears streaming from her eyes. I didn't give a fuck. She was gone take this dick.

"You with that shit right?" She attempted to nod her head but i had a tight grip on her hair. "I can't hear you."

"Yes" She sobbed. She said she was bout it, prove that shit. Her legs started shaking and her ass looked like she was gonna pass out any second. I slipped out once again and carried her to the bed.

"Good thing you flexible." I smirked, holding one of her legs behind her head. I eased it back in and started grinding inside and out of her.

"Wake that ass up." I said grabbing her face as her eyes rolled back. Her body climaxed and her eyes rolled all the way back. You would think she was a demon.

"Tell your bitches how long i last." I kissed her lips and put her shorts back on. She'll know what happened when she wake up.

*
this nigga look like he having a freaking orgasm in that picture😂.