What Could Go Wrong

Zane's POV

 Normal day, right? Nope. Kai is still hurt, Jay is nauseous today, Cole is a ghost, Lloyd has passed out, Nya has a cold, and we all haven't slept yet. I have been on a mission everyday to grab medicine for the others and fight off crime. The others finally fell asleep. I am a nindroid so I don't need to sleep. What could go wrong? A lot... I had to get some fuel for myself to keep me up and running. I came back to the monastery to find the ninja awake and better. "Nice to see you guys awake and better!" I said. "Are you okay buddy?" Jay asked. "Yeah!" I said, smiling. "Okay." Kai said in disbelief. I went to the kitchen and started to cook when I saw something. "Can one of you guys watch the food as I do something?" I asked. "Sure!" Nya said. She came over to watch the food as I ran outside. "What are you doing here?" Pythor asked. "Stopping you from doing whatever your gonna do!" I said.

 What was there to worry about? The Ninjas! I couldn't let them get hurt, so i fought off Pythor and his snakes. I came in and continue to cook. "Dinners ready!" I called. We gathered at the table and ate. I washed the dishes and went to bed. The next morning, I woke up and got ready before going on my morning mission to the store. I got there after making a quick breakfast for the Ninjas. I ended up getting a text from the group.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZapTrap: Where are you, Zane?

HotHead: Yeah! Where you at?

Boulder_Brain: Are you on a mission?

Nya: Maybe he is busy! -_-

Greenie: Guys, he could be busy doing something!

Zane: I'm just at the store.

HotHead: Okay! Stay safe!

Greenie: Okay!

Nya: As always!

Boulder_Brain: Okay!

ZapTrap: Seriously???

Zane: Yes Jay!

Zane: I will! See you all soon!

Nya: Bye!

Boulder_Brain: Kk!

ZapTrap: Ok!

HotHead: Bye Bro!

Greenie: Bye!

Zane: Bye!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 So of course when I got back they all greeted me with warm smiles. We relaxed for a bit and finally went out to eat.

~Rachel out!~

Word count: 347