30, Flirty and Dying?

Chapter Two

sor·row·ful

/ˈsôrəfəl/

adjective

full of or feeling sorrow; grieved; sad. Describes a sad feeling, especially when it involves grief or loss.
●You feel sorrowful when you lose someone you love. It comes from the sense of being "full of sorrow,"

"Wake your ass up,"I heard, feeling a slap on my behind

I groaned turning, sitting up to see who disturbing my sleep. "What?"I croaked out.

It was Vivian of course, waking me up at 5:15 in the morning.

She scrunched her face, "Whew baby girl your breath, get up we have a 7'oclock flight and you need to pack."She said, leaving my room.

I huffed getting out of the bed, today we are going to Cancún. Vivian decided to come here overnight to get a head start for morning, I decided to pack my bag in the morning which was a big mistake cause I'm tired. Trin wanted to spend one last day with her boyfriend so she won't be coming until later.

I hate packing, its something I really dislike doing reason why I barely go anywhere.

I sighed, getting up. Going to my closet to pull out my big suit case, then placed it open on the floor. I rubbed my eyes tired, going back to my closet to grabbed the first rack of clothes, then went into my dresser to get ten pair of bathing suits.

I threw the clothes on my floor, sitting down to fold them all, once I was done doing that I put several pair of shoes in my suit case as well. Three were heels, for dinner and things like that, two sneakers, and two pair of uggs for the traveling.

After I was done I took a shower making sure not to wet my leave out. I got out, went to lotion my body then placed a robe on to brush my teeth and wash my face. I left the bathroom turning the lights off, going back into my room to get dress. I decided to wear a sweat suit and my uggs.

I moved around in a hurry, although I had time I just don't like being unprepared. I packed my makeup and toiletries as well.

I left my room feeling completed, I seen Viv in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hey, what you making?"I said, sitting down on the barstool.

She nodded, "Um bacon, eggs and toast."She mumbled.

I raised my brows, "What's wrong?"I asked, sensing her mood being down.

She slide me a cup of coffee, then sipped hers shaking her head. "I've been trying to contact Trin, but she hasn't answer. How does she put him over her friends is really beyond me. I told her to be here at 5:40, Harp it's 6o'clock and I've been calling her but she isn't answering. Like how are you going on a trip, but don't want to answer your phone."She said, ranting.