~TOXADE~ " An old friend "

*REQUEST*
*Art by me ^^^ (their son)
*Family AU uwu
*They have a son named Liam (he doesnt know his parents has powers)
*Hah. Of course ThinkFastShipping is in here shush. (also InvisableIce or BlackIce or whatever you call it idk)

3rd Person POV :-

“ Liam! Get up! Its your first day in highschool! ” Liam's mother, Tox, yelled.

“ Okay, okay. Im getting up ” the boy shouted back in response. He stretched sat up, rubbing his eyes and got off of bed. He took his towel and went for a shower.

---

The boy walked down the stairs to meet his gaze to the kitchen and saw his parents. His father, Shade, was reading the newspaper and his mother was cooking him breakfast. Tox looked over to see her son and smiled. “ Good morning, sleepy head ” she said which made Liam chuckle as he walked over to the dining table. Tox set a plate in front of him which had eggs and bacon, organized to make a smiley face. “ Hey, mom? What if.... People dont like me in my new school? ” Liam asked, frowing and turned to his mother as she poured in milk into a glass. Tox sighed and said, “ Dont worry, Li. People will like you. Worrying just makes it worse. ”

Liam nodded and started eating. He and his family had moved out from his town and came back to Ninjago city. Yes, after Shade and Tox's wedding, they moved away to another city not many people actually knew existed. They came back, hoping to meet old friends like.... Karlof or... Maybe Ash. Or Turner, Camille... All the rest.

---

Shade and Tox walked their son to school since one, it wasnt far and two, he can get some confidence around new people before he went. When they arrived, everyone stared at Liam weirdly, maybe because his parents are walking him to school. But hey, who cares, right?

Shade pat Liam's back and smiled softly at the boy. “ Keep away from bad kids. And be careful around bullies ” “ I know, I know. Ill see you guys at home ” Liam said, walking off into the doors of his new school.

“ Shade? Tox? ” a voice shouted from behind the two parents. They both turn to see.... Turner, Neuro, Pale and Zane! Its only been a day since theyve moved back and their hopes were already returned. “ Turner! Neuro! ” Shade exclaimed, running after the two masters and pulled them into a hug. “ Zane? Pale? Oh wow, you guys look so different! And Pale, you can turn visible!? ” Shade said in excitement. Tox chuckled at his husband's behaviour and walked towards the four and gave them all a small hug and a pat on the back. With as much force as she always did. “ So where did you guys go after the wedding? We hadnt heard from you guys ever since! ” Pale asked. “ Well, long story short, we moved out for maybe a couple years and came back and permantentaly staying here ” Tox answered the master of light with a smile. “ Well, its good to see you two again ” Zane said, shaking Shade's hand. “ Yeah! You guys didnt even come fro Christmas or our birthdays!!! ” Turner whined but not too loud becauSE THEYRE LITERALLY ADULTS--

“ Sorry we havent called or anything. Its just that so much has happened over the past few years ” Shade said, remembering the days they all first met on Chen's island. “ Yeah, obviosly. You two got a kid, now? ” Turner asked, motioning to teh school. Tox and Shade nodded and sighed. They look behind at the school and smiled, “ Time goes by so fast these days ” Shade muttered. “ Yes. It does, doesnt it? ” Neuro said, smiling softly and looked at all the highschoolers around them.

“ Its good to see an old friend, too ” Tox said and looked back at the four and so did Shade. “ How about we all go for a small treat at Chen's? We can maybe bump into the others ” Neuro suggested and pulled out his car keys from his back pocket. “ Of course we'll go. If it means finding some old friends, count me in ” Shade says. Neuro unlocked the car and got in, giving the keys to Turner and sitting in the passenger seat.