Chapter 37

Melissa's POV

I have been sat here for the past 10 or so minutes waiting for Harry and Niall to come back.

It shouldn't take this long, I'm worried.

"WHAT?!" I shot up from the bed at the sound of Danny shouting. I ran out of the room ma down the stairs.

"They're already here"

Louis, Luke and Mike all stood up and looked out of the window.

"What is going on?" Danny's head shot in my direction as his eyes widened "Mel go upstairs now and hide" I shook my head and stayed put "why?"

"Melissa just do as I said" I nodded my head which made Danny sigh in relief.

I turned around and made my way to the stairs "what ever happens, do not and I repeat do not leave the room"

With one final nod, I ran up the stairs and into the bedroom. I locked the door before grabbing my phone and running into the bathroom.

With shaky hands I managed to dial Harry's number.

"Mel are you okay?" I nodded my head but then realised that he can't see me "what's going on?"

"Are you safe?" he completely ignored me.

"Yes, I am in the bathroom. Harry what is happening?"

"I really wish I was there to-" I cut h off with a scream as I heard the front door burst open.

"MELISSA?!" I held my hand to my mouth as I held in a sob.

I heard shouting from downstairs before someone making their way up the stairs. I heard banging on the bedroom door before it caved in.

I slowly backed away from the bathroom door as I heard someone on the other side. I tried my best to be quiet but me being me, my back hit the counter which caused a few things to fall on the floor.

"I know you're in here" that voice is familiar but I can't remember where I have heard it before.

I let out a yelp when the door broke down and Flynn was stood in front of me with a smirk on his face.

He's on their side too?

"Gotcha" he grabbed me by the arms and dragged me out of the room. during that process I dropped my phone in the bathroom. I could hear Harry's loud shouting through the phone as I was dragged out of the room.

"NO!" I dug my heels into the carpet to stop Flynn. he mumbled under his breath before putting me over his shoulder and carrying me down the stairs.

Once we had reached the bottom he let me down but kept a firm grip on me as I looked at the sight in front of me.

Louis, Luke and Mike were all lying on the ground unconscious but what grabbed my attention was Danny on his knees with a gun pointed to his head. I looked up at who was holding the gun and gasped.

Matt.

He didn't bother looking at me as he stared down at Danny.

"Miss me?" my head turned to Damian who was sat on the couch looking rather pleased.

He stood up and made his way over. He placed his hand on my cheek which caused me to flinch away "Jack is going to be so pleased"

"Don't touch her!" Danny went to stand up but Damian walked over bad kneed him the the stomach "shut up!"

Just as Damian was about to move someone tackled him to the ground.

I watched in shock as Ashton punched Damian in the face. where the hell did he come from?!

Damian managed to get him off him and looked to one of his men "kill him" he wiped away the blood from his face as some guy walked over and held a gun to the back of Ashton's head.

"WE'LL GO JUST STOP!"

Damian held his hand out for the guy to stop. he sent me a smirk "take them outside" he took out a gun and walked over to Ashton and hit him over the head with it, knocking him out.

I gasped as Matt went to get Danny up but Damian stopped him "you stay here and wait for Styles to come"

Matt didn't even protest.

The guy who held the gun at Ashton forced Danny to stand up as they took out outside and into the black car.

A/N: remember to keep voting and commenting