Chapter 30 - Delilah

I've barely closed the door behind me before Nate's lips are on mine, kissing and sucking in the most delicious way. I moan into his mouth when he lifts me up and wraps my legs around him, slamming my back into the door. I can feel how badly he wants me when he thrust between my legs and even through layers of clothing, the sensation is toe-curling.

"Nate." I fist my hands in his hair and tug his head down to my cleavage.

He licks the valley between my breasts tantalizingly and I cry out when he bites one swell — hard. He immediately soothes it with quick flicks of his tongue and hot open-mouthed kisses. And then he does it all over again on different places on my chest. It's takes me a while to realize he's marking me when I notice the obscene amount of reddish purple brushing smattering my pale skin.

"Feeling a little possessive tonight?" I tease. I really don't mind, though. It's hot as hell to me.

"Bet your sexy ass." He growls, smacking my ass unexpectedly and causing me to gasp. "Every fucker out there had eyes for you and you didn't even know it. I had to stop myself from punching out the assholes that had the audacity to check you out when I was standing right there. Could've sent them home limping."

"Nate." I admonish, having no idea what's he's talking about. I didn't think anyone was staring at me, not when the winner of the night was my date and under every spotlight. Part of me realizes how ridiculously primal he sounds when I could care less about who was staring at me but another part of me finds it so attractive that I make him feel as intensely as I do.

"You're mine, Angel." He pulls away to watch me and I suppress a shiver. His eyes flash with desire, dominance, and possession. "I protect what's mine."

I can't possibly respond to that. I don't have the words for what's overcome him tonight but I like it — a lot. It's so different from Nate's easygoing nature and in this moment I've never been more turned on by him.

"How do you want it?" He murmurs, squeezing my breasts together and earning my soft cry.

"Right here." I tell him breathlessly. "Against this wall."

He hums low in his throat, his mouth curling into a smirk. "I've made you a dirty girl haven't I, Angel?"

"Is that a bad thing?" I ask him and reach for his belt to unbuckle it. When his thick and long cock springs out, I grip it tightly and his head falls back, eyes falling shut and biting his lip.

"Not at all." He chokes out. "It's so fucking good."

I smile as I begin to work him, pumping his length steadily and with a firm grip like he taught me. His breaths visibly become harsher and his mouth falls open at the pleasure I'm bringing him. I swirl the pre-cum that's gathered at the tip all the way down to the base and use it so smooth out my movements, my hand motions becoming more fluid. I add a twisting gesture as I continue to work him and he groans so loudly I have to cover his mouth with my own in a searing kiss. It's hot and heavy and everything he's doing to me with his tongue is such a turn on, this is all the foreplay I need.

"Condom. My clutch." I mumble against his lips.

He grabs it off the stand beside the door and opens it to take a condom out, dropping it back on the floor so he can open the pack.

"Can I?" I ask him when he has the rubber in his hand.

He nods and gives it to me. I ignore my nerves and stretch it out so I can roll it on him. It takes me a couple of tries but Nate waits patiently until I've got it. Once it's on he reaches underneath all the layers of fabric of my gown to slide his hand between my legs and he sucks in a harsh breath when he instantly meets skin.