Chapter 44 - Ruined The Moment

Roseanne West

Never in my life.. I've even thought that someone will successfully break all my walls. I made this invisible walls around me to protect myself from being hurt. People come and go.. and that's reality, I know that but.. I never imagine that it will be so easy to break it.

This is why I always avoid people trying to get close to me because I know there's a possibilities that they can break my walls easily and then leave me.

Now, I'm sitting in front of Ares and telling him that I'm giving up. I'm done trying to keep my walls up, I'm done trying to protect myself and I'm surrendering my heart to him. It seems so fast for him but.. he's just everything. He made me happy, he made me feel special, he made me love myself and he helped me move on even though I always hate that idea.

"Ares.. I surrender. I give up." I said to him completely knowing that I don't want to be distant anymore. I don't want him to feel that he's the only one who's trying to make this relationship works

"Rosie, I don't really understand your statement. Are you trying to break up with me? We talked about this last night that I'm no-"

"I'm done trying to push you away." I said in a small tone as I looked down to the ground not ready to look at him in the eyes. I wiped my tears that's left in my eyes and Ares kneeled in front of me. He gave me a small smile and he kissed my hand.

"Thankyou, beautiful.. but why are you crying?" He said as he held my hand.

"You're being so sweet with all of this.. how can a man like you exist?" I asked and he chuckled. He hugged me tightly and gave me a kiss on the top of my head.

"Ares.." I called him and he released the hug. He looked at me and I cupped his face. I kissed him and it immediately got intense. We kissed passionately but suddenly Morty decided to ruin the moment.

"Morty!" Ares hissed and Morty was poking him. Eden came too with a stick on his mouth. I chuckled looking at them and they're completely have sand all over them. Eden put the stick down and I took it throwing it.

"What do you want?" Ares asked Morty asked he just sat there looking at us.

"What?" I asked and Morty turned to the sea.

"Oh boy.. I know that face." Ares sighed.

"What is it?" I asked Ares and he reached out for a black bag. He took out a life vest for him. Ares put it on Morty and Morty was tiptoeing his legs cutely. After Ares was done putting the lift vest on him, Morty ran to the water right away.

"I guess we're not staying here for the night." Ares said grumpily. I gave him a kiss on his cheek and he turned to me. He took off his shoes and gestured me to do the same. He laid on the bed and I laid beside him.

"You don't know what you've done to me, Rosie." He said and I raised my eyebrows.

"What did I do?"

"I always wanted to have you fully.. all of you. I know deep down inside my heart, I want to have a future with you. Being with you it's a real deal to me, I want to be with you every single second and cherish everything. I want to make plans with you.. create a future together.. or maybe have babies together." He said and that made me smile. I even choked a little bit. He turned to the side and he looked to me smiling. He gave me a peck on my cheek.

We suddenly heard a small howl and it's Eden this time. Ares hissed and he put Eden's life vest so he can have fun with Morty who's in the water already. Don't worry, we're watching the dogs too.

"They're so hype." Ares said and I chuckled. Eden and Morty are busy swimming and playing with other dogs. We both sitting in the car enjoying the breeze.. the view and the companion.

Ares sat next to me and opened the picnic basket. He gave me a chicken sandwich and an orange juice. I turned to him completely surprise that he prepared all of this.

"Wow.. my man is killing it." I said and I took a bite.

"How is it?"

"Nice.." I said as I'm munching it. I turned to him and gave him a thumbs up. He ate it too and he nodded.

"This is good." He said and I ate all the sandwich because I'm a little hungry.

"You can take another piece.. I have a lot." Ares said and I nodded. I drank the orange juice and put the bottle back into the picnic basket. I looked at the view and can't stop smiling because I'm so happy right now.

"You like it?" Ares asked and I turned to him.

"Like what?"

"The view." He said pointing at the beach and I nodded. I moved over closer to him and I kissed him. He pulled me onto his lap and we had an intense make out session inside his car. He even slipped his hand into my tee. My body turned hot instantly and I want him so bad.. but we're not in the place where we should be doing it. God damn it!

His hand travelled to my back towards my bra but I think he realized that this is a public place to begin with. After kissing for awhile.. we looked at each other.

"I think I should give the dogs back to my parents after this." He said and I smiled.

"We need time alone huh?"

"Yeah and I'm sure they will ruin the moment again." He said and I crashed my lips to him again. Ares started to kiss my neck making me moan when suddenly the dogs barked at us.

"Damn it!" He hissed and I laughed.