Chapter 9: A New AU

Error and Classic was in the anti-void. Error said that the first one to take Classic for a tour is his anti-void. Classic enjoyed it there it was peaceful and the strings were above them hanging while wrapping around the souls. It was kinda amazing in there.

Error: *Error sees that Classic is now amazed at his own anti-void. Error smiles at Classic.* HeY , ClAssIc! CoMe hErE. *Error called out to Classic as Classic turned around and just walked towards Error.*

Classic: What's up? *Classic said looking at Error as Error sits down and signalled Classic to sit down aswell.*

Error: I WaNt To sHoW yOu sOMeThiNg. *Error said while Classic was now curious about what Error is going to show him.*

Classic: *Classic was in awe for seeing something unexpected from the ex destroyer. It was a doll Error.* This is so adorable!! *Classic said while taking a closer look at the doll.*

Error: *Error smiles at Classic's reaction and takes out the knitting tools Classic gave him. Classic look up at Error.* Do YoU WaNnA maKE OnE? *Error asked Classic as Classic face brightens up and nods and smiles. Error quickly covered his face on how cute Classic was.* H-hErE yOu Go. *Error gave Classic some tools to maje a doll and Error began making one aswell.*

Classic: What kind of doll are you making? *Error thinks for a momebt and smiles.*

Error: Is It oKAy iF i MaKE A doLl tHAt lOokS liKE yUo? *Error asked as he starts to gather the things he need to make a doll that looks like Classic.*

Classic: Sure! Then i'm gonna make a doll that looks like you! *Classic said happily and starts to make a Error like doll.*

----- With Ink -----

Ink: *Ink is still suspicious about Error so he went to the other AU's to ask them if what Error was saying true and so he went to Underfell. He saw Fell walking towards his house. Ink rushed towards him.*

Fell: *Fell saw Ink rushing towards him and he stops from walking as Ink was now right beside him while catching his breathe.* Ink..? What are you doing here? *Fell said putting his hands on his jacket's pockets.*

Ink: *Breathing heavily.* have you... been *Breathes.* told about *Breathes.* giving Classic a tour? *Ink said exhaustedly.*

Fell: No , why? *Fell said beginning to get suspicious.*

Ink: WHAT!?!?! *Ink exclaimed loudly as Fell covered his ears.* But Error told me he told the other AU's. *Ink starts to think and finally figured what Error is trying to do.* Error! *Ink growled while saying Errors name.*

Fell: Wait , what is all of this about? *Fell said still not sure what is going on and he began to narrow his eyes.*

Ink: Well , you see.... I invited Classic to go to the Doodle sphere with me then we start to draw together and we sorta... almost.. kissed? *Ink said awkwardly.*

Fell: WHAT!?!? *Fell said angrily at Ink and Ink awkwardly smiled at him and before Fell could start yelling at Ink , a portal appeared and a skeleton that looks like them came out.*

Ink: Dream..? What are you doing here? *Ink said ignoring Fell and pays attention to Dream. Dream looks worried and nervous.*

Dream: Theres something going on in the multiverse. *Dream said as Ink starts to get worried.*

Ink: What happened? Tell me what happened , Dream. *Ink said and Dream looks at Ink and Fell.*

Dream: This should be discussed immediately. We need all of the sanses at the meeting void and discuss it. You guys gather other sanses and i'll gather some of them aswell *Ink was about to ask Dream but Dream already left.*