seven! ⋆ HE WAS HERE

( songs for the chaper )⋆ eleanor rigby // the beatles⋆ who wants to live forever // queen

⋆ eleanor rigby // the beatles
⋆ who wants to live forever // queen

( songs for the chaper )⋆ eleanor rigby // the beatles⋆ who wants to live forever // queen

THEY'D BEEN LOOKING FOR HOURS. Mike told Kate through her supercomm earlier that afternooon that Eleven knew where Will was – apparently he was hiding somewhere. Of course, Kate was dazed by such news, but it didn't surprise her much. The crew found out about El's... abilities a fews days prior, and she only recently revealed that she actually recognised Will. With everything they were discovering about the girl they'd found in the woods, this was just another weird thing to add to the list.

Kate, Dustin, Lucas, and Mike followed Eleven on their bikes around the entirety of Hawkins, it felt like. At sunset, the five of them cut through the forest and didn't make it out of the thick wood until nightfall. The stars were plentiful and the moon looked as though it had been sharply cut in half – it would've been a beautiful night under the right circumstances.

They rode their bikes up the hill and Kate saw a house she immediately recognised. The three other boys followed behind her panting, with confused looks that matched hers.

"Here," Eleven pointed to Will's house. "Hiding."

"No, no," Mike shook his head with furrowed brows. "This is where he lives. He's missing from here–"

"What are we doing here?" Lucas asked through laboured breaths.

"She said he's here," Kate explained.

"Um... no!" Dustin yelled, wiping the sweat from his forehead. "I swear if we came all this way for nothing–"

Lucas rolled his eyes. "That's exactly what we did! I told you she didn't know what the hell she was talking about!"

"Why did you bring us here?" Kate asked Eleven softly, trying to understand how Will had been missing all this time, if he'd just been hiding in his house.

El tried to stammer out a reply before Lucas interrupted her. "Kate, don't waste your time with her."

"What do you want to do then?"