more life

yasmin

"They still looking over here?" I called over the music.

Kenya took a look behind her before turning back to face me, "Nope."

We been trying to get outta Melo and Jayo sight for bout 20 minutes now.

"Bet." I threw my head back taking in whatever henny was left in my drink, before grabbing Kenya's hand and pulling her to the crowd.

How you gonna let me put City Girls then tell
me don't twerk?

One.. Two.. Three..

I wasn't even five seconds before I felt a pair of hand wrap round my waist. Rolling my eyes, I stood up straight to face Melo.

"Y'all thought you were slick huh?" Jayo laughed from his position behind Kenya.

"So we cant twerk?" I pouted my lip at Melo, placing my hands on his chest.

"Of course baby, you can twerk on me anytime."

"It ain't fun like that." Kenya spoke for the both us.

"Then y'all can have as much fun as you want in the comfort of your home." Jayo slick ass responded.

Melo laughed for a moment before he looked ahead and fear took over his expression.

"What?" I turned and ain't seen nothing out the regular.

"If they knock the tree over, my momma gon have my ass."

Turning again, I realized two girls twerking obnoxiously close to the tree for real.

I knew in his heart Melo was feeling someway about having all these black kids from our neighborhood in his house. For one, it was five bodyguards in here and the one at the staircase wasn't letting nobody but who Melo said upstairs.

But at the end of the day, this was his idea for Jayo to throw his 18th at his house. I guess Melo just forgot we don't share the same crowd as he does.

"Aye Tina!" Jayo called gaining the attention of both girls. By the look on Kenya face I could tell she was ready curse him out for knowing her name.

As she should !

"It's Tiana nigga!" the one with the crooked wig responded. Kenya let out a breath.

"Move from the tree sis!" he called back, disregarding her comment.

"Thanks bro." Melo sighed, as the girls made they way from it.

"It's the least I could. I really appreciate what you doing for me."

It was no way Jayo could've thrown a party like this at his mama house.

"I got you." Melo nodded.

For the remainder of the night, we found ourselves just chilling in the couch area. Hakeem and Armani was with us too, Armani with two different girls on each side of his lap.

You couldn't pay me too look that stupid.

The more I drank, the more horny I found myself getting. And Melo looking the way he did was not helping. As I sat on his lap, I found myself focusing mad hard on his lips as he conversed.

Even staring directly at his lips, I didn't hear him the first time he called me, or the second.

"Baby," he called for the third time.

"Huh?" I looked to see all of em looking at me.

"You ready?"

"Ready for what?"