*:..。o○ 36 ○o。..:*

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Delivery
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Jungkook was glad that when he had returned home from Taehyung's house, Taehyung had still been sleeping

Jungkook was glad that when he had returned home from Taehyung's house, Taehyung had still been sleeping. No questions were asked and Il-sung still didn't call him until a week later.

They were just about to leave the arena when Taehyung's phone started buzzing, the screen lighting up. Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed and even Jungkook gave a questioning glance as they both saw the contact ID say Kim Il-sung.
Taehyung took a deep breath and accepted the call, bringing it up to his ear.

"Hello?" He said, bracing himself for whatever harsh words were going to get shouted at him through the phone but he was surprised.
"You need to come quickly Taehyung" Il-sung's panicked voice came through the phone.
"What? Why? Is everything okay?" Taehyung asked, becoming worried.
"It's Eunji, she's went into labour. It's way too early, we're in the ambulance right now. Can you meet us at the hospital?"
"Why do you want me there"
"Please Taehyung"

Taehyung frowned, he'd never heard his father sound so worried, so vulnerable, except from one day. One day that he didn't want to think about. "I'll be right there" Taehyung told him and hung up the phone.

"I'll meet up with you later, I need to go to the hospital" Taehyung told Jungkook.
"I'll come with you" Jungkook replied, having heard most of the conversation.
"No, it's okay. I'll go alone. I should be back tonight"
Jungkook smiled at him and nodded, getting in the bus as Taehyung hailed a taxi.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The journey to the hospital seemed too long. He fidgeted in the back of the taxi, wishing each red light to turn green as fast as possible. The taxi finally pulled up outside the hospital. Taehyung gave a few notes to the driver and quickly left not caring about any change. He ran into the reception and up to the desk where the lady smiled politely at him.
"Hi, how can I help you?"
"Hi, I need to find someone"
"Okay? Well visiting hours are over so I'm afraid you can't visit anyone right now until tomorrow"
"No, they were taken here by ambulance"
"Okay, so I'll need there name and your relation to them"
"Kim Eunji, she's my mother" he answered quickly not even noticing what words had came out of his mouth.

The lady tapped on her keyboard and stared at the screen in front of her.
"She's in the surgery room right this second. If you walk about 50m up that corridor, turn right and then left you will get to the waiting room where you can wait until she gets out of surgery, a doctor will notify you"
"Thank you" Taehyung said, quickly following her directions to the waiting room.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

When he got there he quickly scanned the people before eventually finding his father in the waiting room. Taehyung walked over to him and sat next to him, not saying anything.
"You took your sweet time getting here" Il-sung grumbled.
Taehyung would've usually snapped back at him but he knew this wasn't the time "sorry"