♡Craved Presence♡ |9|

Here we gooo! I'd recommend listening to a sad playlist reading this 😉 enjoy

Suga's PoV
A staff member ran straight in-front of us with a girl in their arms.

It startled me and Rm, we stopped in our tracks.

Something made me follow them, just something.

Rm pulled at my hand to not go through but I shook out of his grasp. I swiftly entered the room they went in, my mouth dropped.

Tears formed in my eyes. Rm ran in to the room and just stared at my sudden state, the tears coming from my eyes streaming and staining my cheeks. Ruining my makeup.

That couldn't be.

"Oh my god.." Rm let out, as shocked as I was.

"Y-y/n..!" My knees buckled and I landed on the floor grasping onto her hand as she laid on the bed.

My eyes shut but tears still escaping, I cried into her hand.

Why was she here?

More importantly what happened to her..?

"Min Yoongi..! Please don't touch fans, and you shouldn't be in here." The staff member snapped causing Suga to become very mad.

"She's not just a fan! I left her a year ago to become an idol..I loved her and I still do...!" He yelled losing his temper. His grip tightening on Y/n's pale hand.

The staff member then looked at Rm which he nodded to say it was true.

Suga rested his head on her hand, taking in her scent he craved forever.

He craved her touch, her presence.

He couldn't believe this was happening, if only she was awake to see him.

He whimpered, "what happened to her..?"

"She fainted.." the staff member announced.

"But we are sending her to the hospital."

Suga looked up in panick. Rm put his hand on his shoulder to calm him, but it didn't work.

"I need to go with her." He insisted.

The staff member shook his head.

"You have a concert to attend to Min Yoongi, we cant allow that."

Suga's eyes turned desperate.

"Come on man..we really do have a concert to do." Rm had to drag Suga from Y/n who was still laying their silent and not moving.

I couldn't just leave her..I had to do something and quick. I left her what belonged to me, something small so she would realise that I had been there for her...

"I...love you Y/n" Suga screamed as he collapsed into Rm's open arms.

They were stood in the corridor outside the closed door. Suga tried to clean up the evidence of what happened on his face.
Rm put his arm around Suga's shoulder and walked him backstage, trying to be as gentle as possible. As to what had just occurred.

Rm couldn't believe it either, they saw the real Y/n right in front of them. It must of been a coincidence that Jung-kook was talking about her 5 minutes ago.

Had she been here to support us?

We walked into the room were the boys were standing looking worried.

They noticed Suga's state and huddled around him.

"Something happened..we saw Y/n. She wasn't in a good state. Neither is Suga." Rm announced to the group sounding sad.

"What do you mean.?" Jimin sounded extra worried.

"She fainted..she was brought to the first aid room beside the dressing rooms. We were on our way back from the stairs and Suga recognised her.." Rm answered.

The boys faces fell and they all looked at the figure of suga on the couch.

He didn't look in the best state to talk despite perform.

Rm had to deal with the problem and quickly.

"I..just want her to see...me" Suga whimpered the boys sadly staring at him with sorrowful eyes.

A staff member came in and interrupted the scene signalling them it was time to start the concert.

Suga stood up knowing he had to perform despite what he has just been through. Rm gave him a smile.

"You did the right thing Yoongi." He gave him a comforting pat on the shoulder and they headed to the stage.

Things still couldn't sit still in his mind, exactly like Mineso couldn't sit still in her seat. This time with extreme worry about what had happened to her best friend.

To be continued...

Love,
Dexy xx