CHAPTER 1

First Meet 

First Meet 

Stranger's Eyes

Pulls and Kicks 

Off the bed I fell

wHaT thE heLL?

🌌

Did I have a hangover? Did I do something with him? Was I drunk? Did we do it? Where the fuck am I?

"What's wrong baby?" He said again, and you were terrified. You noticed that you were not sleeping on a cushion, but it was a hard, toned chest. Your legs were tangled with the stranger's and your arms were all around him. He didn't have any clothes on - but thankfully, you did. You jumped away from the man causing him to groan due to the weight you put on his chest while hopping.

"What's wrong?" He asked, but you couldn't see his face as you had your eyes closed in terror. "Who are you?" you let out quick, trying to maintain yourself from screaming. You heard a small chuckle. "What kind of a question is that?" the voice was wayyyyyy too familiar for you and you couldn't help your curious self but open your eyes.

As soon as your eyes opened, they fell out of their sockets. "Jungkook?" you let out shocked, almost dying out of heart attack. "Yes, babe?" You were in utter shock and disbelief. "But I can't speak Korean..." you said. "Baby? We were conversing in Korean from the last 5 minutes and ever since I met you...?" His brows furrowed.

You took a moment to gawk at his ethereal body. He was completely white, from head to toe, a blanket covering his abdomen but his abs and muscles full-on display. His eyes shone, clad black. His mole was looking very cute under those beautiful lips of his, and his bunny teeth were half-seen. His hair was completely a mess, while you kept a twenty-centimeter distance from him on the King-sized bed you both lay on. You were in the same sheets as he was, and the room was completely unfamiliar to you.

"How do you know me?" you asked him, your eyes still wide as buttons. "You're talking weird. I guess last night made you too... Speechless?" his eyebrow perked up, a little smirk on his face. He moved closer to you, muffling his head in your neck. Don't I stink like I usually do in the mornings? Aren't I sweating badly? Where is my house? Where in the world is Taru? How am I in a bed with a world-famous artist I stan?

You felt Jungkook kissing your neck, and you closed your eyes because of the impact. He was practically engulfing you, and you were exploding from the inside. Isn't this what you wanted your whole life?

Hell no, author! I didn't want to wake up in his bed out of the blue one day and he's naked too
*author creepily smiles*

You let yourself loose after a point of time because you stopped functioning after the quick bites and kisses you got from the man above you.

"S-stop" you muttered. "Hmm..." He said, getting his mouth away from your neck and pecking you casually. "I love you so much" He mumbled, head buried into the pillow you laid on, hugging you.

You were super confused and freaked out by whatever was happening with you. You could not let the idea slip and felt as if you were in an alternate universe at the moment. How could you not feel overwhelmed, when this man you were crazy after your whole life and you thought you were never going to meet him, was acting all erotic around you? 

"Last night was freaking amazing." He said, next to your ear in his low voice. That line, activated all your body systems.

"What did we do?" you spat, still terrified, just that your shock increased three times more.
"You can't forget that! We just had a single shot of Soju!"

"Did we have sex?" you let out, hesitant at the moment. "Ummm... Of course?" He said, sounding puzzled. "Have we had sex multiple times before?" You let out again, trying to dig in this horrific, fancied, fresh, messed up information.

"Y/N, what's wrong with you? You're behaving extremely weird. Of course, we had it multiple times! Stop behaving this way!" He replied pitch high, and unbelievable tone with a hint of annoyance.

You shut your eyes tight.
This is all very wrong.

A/N
What do you think?